Things that piss you off Page 852

Wow.

What a twat!

Sometimes doctors have very weird senses of humour.

What's the nicest thing a gyncologist could say to you?

Quote: lofthouse @ February 1 2012, 6:58 PM GMT

Wow.

What a twat!

Yeh if I was a lady I'd like that.

Was it a lady or a man, AJGO?

A man. A very pleasant man, but with a gleeful way of imparting news that he knew he would never know of first hand.

What odd behaviour!

Quote: Rob H @ February 1 2012, 9:58 AM GMT

The newly designed BBC Sport webpage. What really pisses me off is that in a week's time I won't even be able to remember what the old one looked like.

Spot on Rob. I can't find a thing on it. I suppose the news page will be the next to go. I wish they had a 'classic option' button. I liked that you could set the page up with your preferences and didn't have to wade through stuff you had no interest in.

Pesky insects...

They have eaten a huge hole in one of my favourite pullovers.

They must like plastic too as it was 80% acrylic.

Angry Angry Angry Angry :( :( :(

:( Not the tiger one?

Quote: Oldrocker @ February 1 2012, 11:21 AM GMT

At the age of 65 I've just had an hour long interview for my own job !

Just for info. . I got my own job !

;)

Quote: Oldrocker @ February 1 2012, 8:59 PM GMT

;)

And think how much other work the numpties could have done instead of wasting time interviewing you!

Quote: Oldrocker @ February 1 2012, 8:59 PM GMT

;)

:D Congratulations. It was clearly a closely fought contest, and took them literally hours to sift through the qualified candidates and make a difficult decision. Do you get a pay rise? If not, tell them you were uncertain about the result and have now been offered less hours for more money.. worth a try, they must know they're taking the piss

Quote: keewik @ February 1 2012, 9:00 PM GMT

And think how much other work the numpties could have done instead of wasting time interviewing you!

Equalities I think it's called ! Angry

Quote: AJGO @ February 1 2012, 9:09 PM GMT

:D Congratulations. It was clearly a closely fought contest, and took them literally hours to sift through the qualified candidates and make a difficult decision. Do you get a pay rise? If not, tell them you were uncertain about the result and have now been offered less hours for more money.. worth a try, they must know they're taking the piss

Pay rise? Local Authority?

I'm lucky to be able to keep my chair with arms !

Angry

Chair with arms?

Luxury

I'd like to have a table with legs.

Quote: sootyj @ February 1 2012, 9:28 PM GMT

I'd like to have a table with legs.

Buy a tea set and a kimono . . .