Sherlock Page 55

Never underestimate the power of having a homeless network.

Quote: Marooned @ January 15 2012, 11:10 PM GMT

Never underestimate the power of having a homeless network.

Nice cool statement, but embrace the geekery and tell us your version!

There was the iou graffiti, so reference to previous homeless network graffiti artist?

Between this and Dr Who I just don't get British TV anymore. I stuck with it because it has great acting and the occasional brilliant scene. But it just felt like an unsatisfying and overly complicated mess to me. As if randomly doing something makes for a complex plot twist.

Why did Moriaty kill himself? And if he turns out to still be alive too then it really will be getting silly.

Quote: ShoePie @ January 15 2012, 11:25 PM GMT

Why did Moriaty kill himself?

So that he could frame Sherlock. That's how much he hates him.

I missed a few minutes. How did Moriarty create the children's actor in the world and make him credible? Since the "magic code" was just made up?

Quote: chipolata @ January 15 2012, 11:27 PM GMT

I missed a few minutes. How did Moriarty create the children's actor in the world and make him credible? Since the "magic code" was just made up?

Adobe/gullible journo?

I've really enjoyed the series, even the Baskerville episode which a few people have said was the worst of the three. Looking forward to more in which Moriarty will be back and we'll find out how they both 'killed' themselves.

Quote: zooo @ January 15 2012, 11:26 PM GMT

So that he could frame Sherlock. That's how much he hates him.

Hmmm, maybe Moriarty isn't such a genius after all!

Well no, not if he really is dead!

Moriarty can't be dead, that would be wasteful. IO:U, Io being nymph seduced by Zeus, father of Gods and men, changed IO's identity to escape detection, changed own identity to conceal wrongdoing, matches religious dialogue in episode, they agreed on plan hence 'you/U are me' stuff.. Sorry, I'll try to reign in the pathetic ramblings now :D

Quote: Nil Putters @ January 15 2012, 11:32 PM GMT

Adobe/gullible journo?

But wouldn't the story just collapse later under intense media scrutiny? And the disgraced dead Sherlock become the exonerated dead Sherlock?

Quote: AJGO @ January 15 2012, 11:35 PM GMT

IO:U, Io being nymph seduced by Zeus, father of Gods and men, changed IO's identity to escape detection, changed own identity to conceal wrongdoing, matches religious dialogue in episode, they agreed on plan hence 'you/U are me' stuff..

:| Blimey.

Quote: chipolata @ January 15 2012, 11:35 PM GMT

But wouldn't the story just collapse later under intense media scrutiny? And the disgraced dead Sherlock become the exonerated dead Sherlock?

You're thinking too much chip.

Not something I ever thought I'd say. ;)

Quote: AJGO @ January 15 2012, 11:35 PM GMT

Moriarty can't be dead, that would be wasteful. IO:U, Io being nymph seduced by Zeus, father of Gods and men, changed IO's identity to escape detection, changed own identity to conceal wrongdoing, matches religious dialogue in episode, they agreed on plan hence 'you/U are me' stuff.. Sorry, I'll try to reign in the pathetic ramblings now :D

Okay, I have to go and sit in a dark room to think about this...

Just wikied to check I had my facts right and Io the moon's inclination is 2.21. Cute.

FUCK OFF!
:O

Sorry. I mean, gosh that's jolly interesting. :O

Ooh, they specified that one of the assassins is Russian, and she's one that hasn't been killed; in the cyrillic alphabet (that came out rubbish, it basically looks like I-O with a shorter dash) is pronounced 'U'; connections? And U is 21st letter of latin alphabet, so could be code for something in 221, what would the other '2' be?

Crikey what a load of babble, sorry to inflict, won't be able to sleep otherwise.

Quote: zooo @ January 16 2012, 12:08 AM GMT

FUCK OFF!
:O

Sorry. I mean, gosh that's jolly interesting. :O

:D I took it in the way it was intended, or at least the way I'll just presume it was intended so I don't have to actually start only posting things that make sense