The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 285

And new League leaders!

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, all three of them very much world class. :)

Rolling eyes Yes, city are doing very well, the coach has finally got the team spirit right, forget Tevez, when they drew after leading 2-0 I think he laid the law down. They're looking to blitz every team right now. I wonder how long they can keep this up. I'm remembering Newcastle in that season where they took off like a rocket, then ... ooh dear. Still, if they can set up another challenge to MU like that it will be great fun. It's what the league needs.

Gotta love foreign articles translated into English. Paragraph two closes rather unexpectedly...

http://soccerfy.com/news/epl/citys-fa-cup-champions-tevez-tempted-survive-in-eastland.html

Quote: Tuumble @ October 20 2011, 10:58 PM BST

Gotta love foreign articles translated into English. Paragraph two closes rather unexpectedly...

http://soccerfy.com/news/epl/citys-fa-cup-champions-tevez-tempted-survive-in-eastland.html

Mancini confirmed that he will try to defend the players because it is very important to work as a team to achieve a goal.

Just one?

[quote name="lofthouse" post="816266" date="October 15 2011, 6:56 PM BST"]yes

and none of them are world class

just very good players

big difference

anyway , who gives a shit, the mighty Bolton crushed Wigan today

COME ON YOOOOOOOO WHIIIIIIIITESS!!!!

A bit late, but yeah great win for the lads...let's hope we get a win against Sunderland, morn.

COME ON YOU WHITES!!!!

Chappers must be loving this :)

Quite a score-line.

Laughing out loud

My beloved QPR 1-0 up against Chelsea! And they have had 2 players sent off!

2nd half about to start. Come on you Rs

Good win Will

Quote: lofthouse @ October 23 2011, 5:53 PM BST

Good win Will

Bit too close at times Lofty but 3 points in the bag! And we need them with Spurs and Man City our next 2 games :D

Wow!

I've been studying all afternoon.

I've missed all the fecking excitement!

Would seriously have loved to have seen Fergie's face after the 6th goal!

Quote: Splodge @ September 15 2010, 11:27 AM BST

Well
I do hope QPR go up, just for the guaranteed six points a season your promotion will bring us!

Three points. I meant three.

Oh well. Chelsea got beaten by QPR!

But manchester united got SLAUGHTERED - YES SLAUGHTERED!!! Ha ha ha. I bet ferguson wasn't too happy. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke!

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud