The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 283

Quote: Tuumble @ September 28 2011, 11:49 PM BST

[

...hmm, nah...

I'm still convinced he's Grandpa frm the Munsters.

Quote: Jamey @ October 2 2011, 11:02 PM BST

There are Fulham fans?

Good luck in finding them. Last week they only filled half their allocation for an away game. That took place in what is essentially Fulham.

Quote: Will Cam @ October 2 2011, 8:15 PM BST

By beloved QPR kicked to f**k 6-0 by Fulham today. I expected that against Man United, not Fulham!

Any Fulham fans wanting to gloat?

Whistling nnocently I'm not the gloating kind Will Cam.

Quote: Splodge @ October 3 2011, 10:24 AM BST

Good luck in finding them. Last week they only filled half their allocation for an away game. That took place in what is essentially Fulham.

Rolling eyes There are still some of us in West London that didn't start supporting Chelsea when Abramovich took over.

Quote: Rob H @ October 3 2011, 11:46 AM BST

Rolling eyes There are still some of us in West London that didn't start supporting Chelsea when Abramovich took over.

Are you referring to the 4,000 who used to turn up and watch you throughout the nineties, or the 20,000 who suddenly appeared when Al Fayed brought the club and you bankrolled your way from the third division to the Premiership?

In the good old days of supporting Lincoln City I used to feel thoroughly entertained whenever I went to Sincil Bank but only because it was so terrible. Unfortunately, in the Blue Square Premier, it's gone well beyond a joke. :(

Quote: Rob H @ October 3 2011, 11:46 AM BST

Whistling nnocently I'm not the gloating kind Will Cam.

About 15 years ago there was a short lived plan to merge the clubs into Fulham Park Rangers!

Thank f**k that never happened.

Quote: Splodge @ October 3 2011, 12:09 PM BST

Are you referring to the 4,000 who used to turn up and watch you throughout the nineties, or the 20,000 who suddenly appeared when Al Fayed brought the club and you bankrolled your way from the third division to the Premiership?

I wouldn't ever claim we were well supported (but I was one of those 4,000 nad was at the game where we recorded our lowest ever attendance) and I doubt many of those who go would even call themselves Fulham fans (I know several people who buy a season ticket as a reasonably priced way of watching Premiership football). I'm not convinced becoming a Fulham fan can really be called glory-hunting given the huge number of better football teams we have around us.

Anyway, I'm sure we have a much better quality of fan. Cool

Quote: Will Cam @ October 3 2011, 12:49 PM BST

About 15 years ago there was a short lived plan to merge the clubs into Fulham Park Rangers!

More like 20 odd years now Will. But I agree.

Quote: Will Cam @ October 3 2011, 12:49 PM BST

If they did that now they would have a prety nice team.

Explain: They are in red. So why aren't we in white? Why this black stuff?

England winning so far against Montenegro 2-0. Ashley Young and Darren Bent, both have played for villa!!

Quote: bigfella @ October 7 2011, 8:00 PM BST

Explain: They are in red. So why aren't we in white? Why this black stuff?

££££££

Rooney red carded.

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 7 2011, 9:27 PM BST

££££££

How?

Quote: bigfella @ October 7 2011, 9:31 PM BST

How?

Mr FA Man: Buy this new kit, it's black/blue and you haven't got it.
Gullible Twat: OK!

Maybe Rooney's dad had a bet on him being sent off Whistling nnocently

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 7 2011, 9:27 PM BST

££££££

Rooney red carded.

Laughing out loud

2-2 :|