The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 282

Quote: DaButt @ September 28 2011, 3:47 PM BST

Ready to board a flight to Denver. Had some beers at the bar with a bunch of local brewery workers who are also flying to the beer festival.

Yeah watching Football in America must be tough, can't blame you for getting drunk first.

I love the way ferguson complained about Peter Crouch. He said he leans all over everyone.

It's just cos he happens to be taller than his defenders. Usually it's the other way round and his defenders like Ferdinand, Vidic, Smalling and Jones are always all over smaller forwards.

F**king hypocrite - again.

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 28 2011, 3:53 PM BST

Wrong thread, DaButt.

Sorry. Stupid iPhone, fat fingers, bad eyes.

:)

Is it just me or is the camera work here crap. I know the ball shouldn't be central screen all the time but so often it's out on the extreme sides.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15101604.stm

Half a million quid to sit on your arse for a fortnight !

Angry

Quote: DaButt @ September 28 2011, 6:29 PM BST

Sorry. Stupid iPhone, fat fingers, bad eyes,beer.

I would imagine that he won't be paid during this time.

I was sober at the time. Not anymore.

Oh well. Still a good result but why did he bring Kalou on. I've never really rated him.

I think AVB's biggest problem is trying to encourage people not playing that well when we can't afford to.

I thought Torres played well though.

Quote: Chappers @ September 28 2011, 9:35 PM BST

Oh well. Still a good result but why did he bring Kalou on. I've never really rated him.

I think AVB's biggest problem is trying to encourage people not playing that well when we can't afford to.

I thought Torres played well though.

Kalou is out of contract next May, no matter how far he is from the first team if they can convince him to sign a contract he could be worth 6-13 mil, the only way to get a new contract from him is to play him even if he is 6th-7th choice striker.

Is the Olympiakos coach, Ernesto Valverde, the love child of David Tennant and Tony Mowbray?

...hmm, nah...

Quote: catskillz @ September 26 2011, 7:20 PM BST

Next match for Everton is the Derby. As much as I dislike Liverpool, I can't deny that Dalglish being back in charge of them brings back great memories of my childhood. It's sort of like how you can have a soft spot for a certain song, even if it's absolutely terrible, because it brings back fond memories. The last time Dalglish was in charge for a derby it finished 4-4, at Goodison, back in '91. He left Liverpool after that match. Souness took over and destroyed them with his signings. Fond memories indeed.

If you haven't seen it Catskillz, this was in todays Guardian.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2011/sep/30/joy-of-six-merseyside-derby

Worth a read to get the derby day juices flowing.

By beloved QPR kicked to f**k 6-0 by Fulham today. I expected that against Man United, not Fulham!

Any Fulham fans wanting to gloat?

There are Fulham fans?

My beloved Bolton was f**ked up the shitter by chelsea today

Literally

Five times

In the ass

Ouchy