What are you eating? Page 537

Jesus

Somebody open a window....

I never see the point of cous cous - very bland.

I never see the point of cous cous - very bland.

Laughing out loud

My lunch was...

Scone with jam and cream
Orange juice
Salad and salad cream
Baked beans

...in that order.

This is what happens when you trough up your kids' leftovers in an Asda cafe.

Me and 5 of my underlings have just had 2 whole kippers each, with freshly cut thick slices of bread (buttered) with brown sauce. All washed down with a mug of tea.

:P yum, f**king, yum :P

The whole office stinks :D

Incredibly soft tiger bread rolls. Nom nom nom...

:D Just back off hols so DYING for bacon/egg buttie on crusty white!

High chums whats going on?? missed anything?...

Yesterday I had a $14 antelope burger that might have been the best burger I've ever eaten.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nilgai http://www.dodgingduck.com/

:O OH not sure about that one, but not a fan of burgers, only had salad today.

I've just made some Spanish omelettes. But they were kinda bland. I followed the general idea behind several recipes. Which was potato, onion, peppers, eggs salt n pepper. I even threw in some chilli flakes.

I've never cooked them before but can see they have potential. I want to make my own version, how I'd like it. Just wondered if anyone knew where I went wrong this time?

Oh, was I supposed to put it in an oven/grill for a bit after the frying pan? Because I didn't Pleased

Jam butties. :(

Quote: Leevil @ August 2 2011, 7:51 PM BST

I've just made some Spanish omelettes. But they were kinda bland. I followed the general idea behind several recipes. Which was potato, onion, peppers, eggs salt n pepper. I even threw in some chilli flakes.

I've never cooked them before but can see they have potential. I want to make my own version, how I'd like it. Just wondered if anyone knew where I went wrong this time?

Oh, was I supposed to put it in an oven/grill for a bit after the frying pan? Because I didn't Pleased

The potato should be very thin and there should be loads of onions, the onions should be cooked with a generous amount of olive oil until they are pretty much caramelised.

The egg should be sort of slightly wet in the middle and yes it needs to be grilled.

Surprisingly tricky dish.

CHEESE, LEEVIL. The answer to all.

In a spanish omlette!

Horror oh the horror.

Why not? :S Just a little!