Psychoville - Series 2 Page 12

The funniest episode so far by a country mile. David in the care home was class.

Quote: bigfella @ May 27 2011, 8:33 AM BST

The funniest episode so far by a country mile. David in the care home was class.

Agreed. Which begs the question, what were Reece and the other one playing at in the first three dreary episodes of the series?

Quote: Aaron @ May 26 2011, 10:33 PM BST

Loved the cellar reveal and Tea Leaf's response

Tea Leaf's response was one of the funniest bits in it.

Quote: Afinkawan @ May 27 2011, 9:41 AM BST

Tea Leaf's response was one of the funniest bits in it.

Agreed. I was worried after Lomax's demise we wouldn't see Tealeaf (Teabag) again, but I loved his scenes with the shop keeper last night.

I've really warmed to Hattie. I wasn't that keen on her at first but she was brilliant in last night's episode. I must admit the nonchalant way she said 'so, tell me about those rapes' had me really laughing and I don't usually find rape gags all that funny.

I think last night's was the strongest episode so far in the series, there was a nice mix of old and new characters and I do love seeing Jelly and Mrs Wren together. Very pleased Maureen didn't meet her end last night too. 'Now then, do you want to keep his willy?'
:D

Well, I like Reece Shearsmith, but he sure ain't funnier than Sooty, so he should bend an ear to any criticism. It should also be said that I have no-idea what a #f**kmuggle is, but this is partly the reason I don't bother with Facebook and Twitter and all that shit.

On the subject of Psychoville - I'd like to watch it as I really liked LOG, but I haven't seen the first series. Would I be able to make sense of it?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ May 27 2011, 2:46 PM BST

On the subject of Psychoville - I'd like to watch it as I really liked LOG, but I haven't seen the first series. Would I be able to make sense of it?

Not a lot.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ May 27 2011, 2:46 PM BST

Well, I like Reece Shearsmith, but he sure ain't funnier than Sooty,

Why don't you sleep with Sooty 'Mozart Of Comedy' J already?!