Celebrity Juice - Series 3 Page 3

Quote: zooo @ December 21 2010, 1:26 PM GMT

Maybe you should try watching the show before demanding its end?

Come now! It would be a dark day for the BCG if members were required to watch the programmes before being allowed to slate them. *tuts* Unimpressed

I have created a Celebrity Juice SoundBoard App for Android phones for all us Keith Lemon fans out there. I have all the favourite gimmicks and famous sounds bundled in along with more random yet hilarious phrases from the show. Please check it out on the official Android marketplace by searching for it there or by clicking this link.

Sha-Tiiiiiiiing!!

market://details?id=sim.cjsb&referrer=utm_source%3DAndrolib%26utm_medium%3DPage%26utm_campaign%3DAndrolib%20Page

You can also find it on my website @ www.simdoeapps.co.uk

If you want to be an effective spammer, then probably best if you make sure all your links work. :)

The Android Market does not work on the PC as it is for mobile devices, hence you need to click that link from your smartphone. Thanks.

Quote: dellas @ December 17 2010, 5:25 AM GMT

:S Oh my God, the world's gone mad. How can any intellectual person find this purile nonsense entertaining? Methinks back to Bernard Manning days.
It's contra everything - Keith Lemon is a totally disingenuous pillock.

It's wonderfully absurd and shockingly hilarious. I love reading my books of the history of London, and the lineage of British comedy, England's past monarchs, but it's good to have something to laugh at. I don't need to put a dissertation-esque level of brain activity into everything I do.

Quote: SimDoe @ December 22 2010, 11:40 PM GMT

Sha-Tiiiiiiiing!!

Shitting*

I think he is a bit too mean to Fearne about having small booblies.
Apart from that it is perfect and hilarious.

Surely she could get some decent implants though, with the money she's on now? There are no excuses.

Last night's was very entertaining, Francis gets better and better at knowing what's required, he's a smart bloke, very under rated as a comedian, his characters are low brow and daft but he clearly isn't. He's up there with the best of them at the mo, most defo.

Let's make a new thread if we're discussing the new shows now please - we're up to Series 5 now!

"There are no excuses" - what, like it's a crime to have small boobies? Errr

Quote: Aaron @ February 25 2011, 12:36 PM GMT

"There are no excuses" - what, like it's a crime to have small boobies? Errr

Yes, bit weird that.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a311990/keith-lemon-replaces-kay-on-sing-if-you-can.html

Well, that can only be a good thing!

Kay is rubbish.

Indeed he is.
At least he cut that infuriatingly stupid hair off, so he at least looks one degree less annoying.

This show has had its chips. There seems to have been a formula change with far too high a percentage of reality nonentities and a heavy reliance on Lemon doing something sleazy to/at/with them rather than anything funny being said. The lack of Rufus Hound for the last however many episodes hasn't helped but why replace him with a "celebrity" and not another comedian? it ruins the dynamic of the show for me, at least.

I think Rufus is supposed to be coming back soon.

That episode did approach the line of too sleazy for me actually. But normally I do absolutely love it.

Surely there is a newer CJ thread. *goes to look*