Celebrity Juice - Series 3 Page 2

What a relief!

Ewww Sick

Aww, Gary was ace.

I do like this show.
I've got it on series record Nil so no spoilers ahem.

*grumble* Bloody Sunshine and his anti spoiler zone. Watch it now bitch!!!

Katie Price is a miserable bitch.

Katie Price makes me feel sorry for her while being really annoyed by her at the same time.
It's never comfortable viewing

Yeah she made me feel uncomfortable for her last night. Caught some of this after I switched over from TKID (terrible). I forget how much I like Keith Lemon. He does make me laugh!

I thought she seemed almost sweet in her bemusement on this, but she is pretty loathsome normally.

http://twitter.com/garycelebjuice

Laughing out loud Holly Willybooby!

Hated this show when it first started a few years ago but love it now. Thought the Dressing room skit with Stephen Mulhern was obvious, but it worked because it was Keith Lemon. I laugh more at this than any other show at the moment.

The Paris Stilton round is so funny, they all seem to go blank. Roofers Hound made me LOL.

And when did McFly get all hunky?

Quote: Aaron @ February 19 2010, 4:36 PM GMT

I've just heard that the third series of madcap celebrity-based panel show Celebrity Juice kicks off another 10-week run on Thursday 18th March at 10:00pm on ITV2. And - great news for us fans - each episode will be 45 minutes long this series!

Can't wait! :D

:S Oh my God, the world's gone mad. How can any intellectual person find this purile nonsense entertaining? Methinks back to Bernard Manning days.
It's contra everything - Keith Lemon is a totally disingenuous pillock.

I've never watched this but I remember Keith Lemon in the frankly hideous Bo In The USA. I assume it's all crude sexual references and exaggerated laughter?

Before I'm painted as a prude, I loved the first series of Bo Selecta, some of it had me crying. I think that was due to how new and different it was though. Isn't this character done now?

Maybe you should try watching the show before demanding its end?

I wasn't keen on the early version of Keith, but CJ is an excellent vehicle for this character. It's hilarious.