Never Mind The Buzzcocks - Series 24 Page 9

Shouting doesn't make it funny Mrs Lewis

Juliette Lewis is NOT a good host. Barring Alex James and Tez Wo, I can't think of a good episode which wasn't hosted by a comedian.

I thought that the episode was the worst in the series and I saw the Catherine Tate one. Juliette just didn't work as a host. Too American? The jokes went completely over her head.

Didn't see the show, but I'm old enough to remember when Juliette Lewis was up-and-coming Hollywood jailbait...

*hums Barbara Streisand's 'The Way We Were'*

"Memories, like the corners of my mind / Misty water-coloured memories..."

I remember when she was going out with Brad Pitt.
He likes weirdos.

She got her boobs out in Strange Days.

That was nice.

I enjoyed Juliette Lewis's shambolic presenting which carried off well considering she didn't have a clue what was going on.

Don't know how she got the job but her and Noel Fielding seem to make little contact-like a couple of office workers after a crafty shag.

I've actually given up on Buzzcocks now... and I normally will sit through most things. Can someone let me know when they install a proper comedian (who can read autocue) as a permanent host - I might return then.

Groban was an excellent host. This episode was a lot better than the filth we have had to sit through. Was Phill's walk off the last we will see of him finally as he is becoming really tiresome? Just having one breath of fresh air (Fielding) ain't enough. We need a replacement ... Hound or Boyle or dare I say it even Mr Dee.

I liked Noel's red top hat.

Quote: The Silent Satirist @ December 22 2010, 5:22 AM GMT

Groban was an excellent host.

Yes, he was very good. Good episode.

I love Josh Groban, it's a shame he's already famous in America and would be too expensive (and probably disinterested) for the regular job.

Did he tickle your womb with his special hand movements?

I am feeling particularly fertile today.

The mighty power of teh Grobans.