Never Mind The Buzzcocks - Series 24 Page 5

Just wondered if Steve Diggle or Pete Shelley have ever been on the show.

Bring it on. If Dee can't sort this out, no one can.

Good episode, very funny.

I thought it was funny but I felt a bit soiled by the end. There were moments when you could see in Jedwards eyes that they know how despised they are and suddenly the mocking didn't seem so amusing.

Enjoyed it. Though it does feel a bit mean mocking the mentally retarded.

Poor Jedward. But I'm sure they were over it within minutes!

Jack Dee was great. Jedward were, errrm... well. Ya know. Freaks.

Still, it's a shame nobody involved with the show understands the premise of it: https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/story/00000394/noel_fielding_simon_amstell_ruined_buzccocks/

People have clearly forgotten about the successful seventeen series (around 150 episodes) that the show enjoyed under Mark Lamarr and he was arguably more sinister than Amstell. I don't want a "cosy" Buzzcocks, there's enough tame comedy on telly as it is.

I thought it was one of the best episodes for quite a while. Jack Dee's near-relentless mocking of those two backwards things was a great relief from the fawning I've seen them receive on most other guest appearances.

Love Jack Dee, the perfect host for dealing with Jedward. Liked his sly "outing" of Simon Cowell.

What was Noel Fielding on about in his attack on Simon? Mark Lamarr was at times vicious in his dealings with guests he didn't like - Simon was nowhere near as nasty. I thought Simon was a good host.

Weird that the audience were applauding every paedo gag that Noel made. I thought that such jokes weren't likely to be well-received these days; seems I'm wrong.

I imagine it's because they were said in innocence, with no malice behind them.

Why'd you think that, Nogget?