The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 201

Yeah glad I watched that.
Roll on January & stick on The X Factor

So they'll stay up then. Exactly as they would have done under Hughton.

Good to see Blackpool doing well again - and a certain other team slipping to third. I don't mind staying fourth if they stay there.

The Moron has handed in a transfer request and wants to leave City in January apparently Laughing out loud

Tottenham for fourth again then Smarmy

Liverpool lost. LOLROFLMAO!

Drogba Laughing out loud

All that's left is for United to bring Arsenal back to Earth, beat Chelsea and we're on track for the title!

Smarmy

Come on Arsenal.

Actually Mike do you contribute to anything humourous on this site?

Quote: Chappers @ December 13 2010, 2:08 PM GMT

Surely that's not necessary. I certainly don't.

United's next two matches could make or break their season - or anyone else's for that matter. Get six points and the rest of us are stuffed as they have a decent run of winable fixtures after that but lose them both, well it would be tough for them to get the title from there.

Oh, and while I'm on here, does anyone else get the impression that way more than half of United's games seem to be at Old Trafford? Everytime I look they're at home to teams like Wigan or Stoke.

Fergies fixed the fixtures! Fahkt!

Quote: Chappers @ December 13 2010, 2:08 PM GMT

Come on Arsenal.

Like a dagger in my heart Chappers! Am I meant to be funny 24/7 *

* See display picture.

Quote: EllieJP @ December 13 2010, 2:10 PM GMT

Surely that's not necessary. I certainly don't.

Surely your farting rendition of God Save the Queen was a classic?

Quote: Tuumble @ December 13 2010, 2:22 PM GMT

United's next two matches could make or break their season - or anyone else's for that matter. Get six points and the rest of us are stuffed as they have a decent run of winable fixtures after that but lose them both, well it would be tough for them to get the title from there.

Oh, and while I'm on here, does anyone else get the impression that way more than half of United's games seem to be at Old Trafford? Everytime I look they're at home to teams like Wigan or Stoke.

Fergies fixed the fixtures! Fahkt!

I think Utd will beat both and Chelsea will beat Arsenal which would be lead into a verrryyy interesting new year, especially with City and Tottenham there abouts... Smarmy

Sam Allardyce has been sacked. It's been a strange week.

Can we have the same Martin O Neill chat as we did last week?

Quote: bigfella @ December 13 2010, 5:19 PM GMT

Can we have the same Martin O Neill chat as we did last week?

:) I'd have been surprised if O'Neill went to Newcastle, I'll be genuinely flabbergasted if he goes to Blackburn.

No I can't see it either.