The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 199

Quote: Mike T @ December 5 2010, 4:51 PM GMT

On the topic of West Ham v Utd, we put out what can only be described at our 3rd team against their 1st team. And it was snowing.

You should've been kicked out of the tournament for taking the piss! oh yes - you got knocked out.

On the topic of West Ham v Utd, we put out what can only be described at our 3rd team against their 1st team. And it was snowing.

Don't try that. It wasn't our first team by any stretch of the imagination. Nice excuse though!

I like O'Neill, but he's never had the chance to prove himself at a top club. Will he be able to handle the pressure?

Quote: PhQnix @ December 6 2010, 8:31 PM GMT

Don't try that. It wasn't our first team by any stretch of the imagination. Nice excuse though!

I thought you supported Crystal Palace?

On the topic of West Ham v Utd, we put out what can only be described at our 3rd team against their 1st team.

Eh? 3rd team?

Newcastle? It's got to be KK!

Laughing out loud

Martin Jol has resigned as Ajax boss. Surely football couldn't be that cynical...?

Sorry.

Quote: PhQnix @ December 6 2010, 8:31 PM GMT

We had the likes of O'shea and the 7 million pound tramp on while you had Carlton Cole, Obinna et al. Whistling nnocently I do hope West Ham win the Carling Cup though, it will make relegation abit less painful Pleased

Besides, Yaaaaanighted have more pressing matters to attend to, such as winning back the trophy we were robbed of last season Smarmy

Quote: Chappers @ December 6 2010, 7:47 PM GMT

You should've been kicked out of the tournament for taking the piss! oh yes - you got knocked out.

Smarmy

Quote: Mike T @ December 6 2010, 10:33 PM GMT

We had the likes of O'shea and the 7 million pound tramp on while you had Carlton Cole, Obinna et al. Whistling nnocently I do hope West Ham win the Carling Cup though, it will make relegation abit less painful Pleased

Besides, Yaaaaanighted have more pressing matters to attend to, such as winning back the trophy we were robbed of last season Smarmy

Smarmy

Robbed? You just weren't good enough. And if you win it this season it's only because everyone else is rubbish. Your lot are playing total crap.

Quote: Chappers @ December 6 2010, 11:27 PM GMT

Robbed? You just weren't good enough. And if you win it this season it's only because everyone else is rubbish. Your lot are playing total crap.

Smarmy

The Fletcher *foul* that never was at Stamford Bridge.
The Drogba *onside* goal that was offside.
The fact Steven "If you don't change that song I'll beat out a rhythm on your face you c**t" Gerrard *accidentally* passed that ball to Drogba.
The fact Utds worst striker can score 5 against Blackburn when it doesn't really matter but can't score 1 when it really does matter. Unimpressed

The list goes on but its almost 4am.

"And if you win it this season it's only because everyone else is rubbish. Your lot are playing total crap."

*Snigger*

I didn't know Chelsea counted as everyone else. We've played crap but are unbeaten in the 3 cups that count, a point off top with a game in hand with Blackpool. Whistling nnocently

Oh and we don't have an owner who undermines the manager and is trying to turn the club into the next Barcelona.

Titles on its way back to OT Chipchap you heard it here 1st

Smarmy <3

Alan Pardew is now 1/8 (Betfair) to be the next Newcastle manager, I think it's safe to say he's got the job.

This will not end well.

Oh dear. Poor Newcastle.

Quote: bigfella @ December 8 2010, 11:43 AM GMT

Oh dear. Poor Newcastle.

It really is a car crash of a club. This will not end well.

Quote: Rob H @ December 8 2010, 11:53 AM GMT

This will not end well.