Are you Twittering? Page 30

It wasn't a hack. It was a cheeky XSS attack.

What's the difference? Huh?

Quote: Leevil @ September 21 2010, 6:56 PM BST

What's the difference? Huh?

The difference is that a hack implies something compromising the system's security and infrastructure, harvesting user information perhaps. Doing actual damage. This was just superficial nuisance-creating tweets.

According to Pope Benny condoms won't help.
Computer viruses can slip through.
And putting stuff in the Twitter is a mortal sin.

I'm on Twitter, hardly any followers tho

FizzyGingerBeer

I've got right into tweeting again recently. I am thanking the official Twitter iphone app. Twitterific that I used to have was a bit rubbish, and TweetDeck is aparently dead. How to I get the thing where your twitter posts are automatically put onto FB? Will the Twitter FB app do this?

I just became aware of this thread. Please follow me if you so wish: http://twitter.com/jparramint86

Carlton Cole (footballer) is a Twitterer. I have to concur with one of his recent tweets:

'prince william had ad a rite touch blad. his bird is chung as hell fam. gna be a dappa wedding a dun kno'

Wow.

I am very impressed he remembered the k in front of know. There's hope yet... oh wait - no w.

Can somebody translate? I have most of it but the rest is lost on me.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ November 17 2010, 1:40 PM GMT

'prince william had ad a rite touch blad. his bird is chung as hell fam. gna be a dappa wedding a dun kno'

Prince William had a really tough ? His girlfriend is very good looking. It's likely to be a lovely wedding, I think.

I think that's what he says. Help?

Laughing out loud

Thanks.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ November 17 2010, 1:40 PM GMT

Quote: EllieJP @ November 17 2010, 3:37 PM GMT

Prince William had a really tough ? His girlfriend is very good looking. It's likely to be a lovely wedding, I think.

I think that's what he says. Help?

I'm going to go with 'Prince William has been very fortunate. Kate is very attractive. The ceremony should be nice.