Not Going Out - Series 2 Page 38

Krenz hasn't been around, has he? I've left him a message in the Forum Inbox, but he doesn't seem to have read it...

Sorry, been away - back again now. Have just replied.

Just found out that the Christmas episode of NGO airs at 9.30 on December 21st. Our usual slot, basically, except just before Christmas. I watched the edited version of the show this morning and smiled and laughed many times at jokes that had been thought of and added in after I'd delivered my draft. I'm allowed to do that you see. (Nice work, Lee, Krenz and Simon Evans.)

No news yet about whether the Comedy Awards will be televised or not, but the NGO gang are all going along anyway. (I met Sally Bretton and Simon Dutton for the first time at the NGO "wrap" dinner, which was nice.)

Can't wait for the Christmas Special and good luck at the Comedy Awards.

Pity it misses out on the all-important Christmas Eve/Day slots, but still pretty good. Congrats. :)

No news of a third series yet?

Quote: Aaron @ November 23, 2007, 12:52 PM

Pity it misses out on the all-important Christmas Eve/Day slots, but still pretty good. Congrats. :)

No news of a third series yet?

We wait and we wait. If you find out before me, let me know!

Thanks for the update Andrew. I hope the bbc will hurry up and commission the next series as keeping everything crossed is now getting quite painful!

How long did it take for them to commission the second series?

Quote: earman2009 @ November 23, 2007, 6:51 PM

How long did it take for them to commission the second series?

Ages!

(About 5 month I think it was)

Oh! :(

I'm not sure if this is just lazy journalism on the part of The Times, or whether they know something we don't but, to quote from their interview with Lee Mack published today...

Not Going Out has just finished its second series, with a Christmas special and a third series to come.

DUM DUM DUUUUUUUUUUUUUM! :O

We wait with (not so) baited breath (as it could take months, and we don't want to die).

Quote: Mark @ November 24, 2007, 4:02 PM

interview with Lee Mack published today...

Even meeting close to the home he shares with his wife, Tara, and their boys Arlo, 3, and Louise, 1, unsettles him.

Is that a typo, or a rather fabulously unusual name choice?

Lee Mack attacks!!!! Laughing out loud

Quote: Mark @ November 24, 2007, 4:02 PM

I'm not sure if this is just lazy journalism on the part of The Times, or whether they know something we don't but, to quote from their interview with Lee Mack published today...

Lazy journalism I fear. Lee didn't know last night (and I assume he'd be one of the first to know).