Status report Page 2,632

Well bloody done Nat.
*Claps her hands off*

Quote: billwill @ August 28 2010, 12:30 AM BST

Billwill is building a new virtual computer.

Why don't you build a real one Bill.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ August 27 2010, 11:34 PM BST

For anyone who's interested, I'm back from the gig. It was AWESOME. Really, I couldn't have asked for it to go any better. I got so much awesome feedback, and two gig invitations :D Another local promoterwas in the audience and he was dead nice, and even said (I doubt this is true) that my first gig was better than Sarah Millican's. Not that that means anything. Guh sorry I sound dead arrogant- I'm just dead pleased. F**king wired now.

BREATHE.

Yeah, Well done Nat. :)

Ben is about to hop in the shower. Although, I'll probably just step sensibly into it.

Quote: Marc P @ August 28 2010, 9:04 AM BST

Why don't you build a real one Bill.

it woyld turn inti skynet and kill us all

Huge congrats and well done Nat:)

Heading to Rickmansworth to shoot some sketches with the inimitable Chopz.

Oh, and very well done indeed, Nat. Book your next gig as soon as possible while you still have the fire in your belly.

Quote: Ben @ August 28 2010, 9:56 AM BST

Ben is about to hop in the shower. Although, I'll probably just step sensibly into it.

And jumping is a bit of a stretch for a Saturday morning too.

Ben hates ironing womens clothing, but, GOD, I look good in it.

Quote: David Bussell @ August 28 2010, 10:45 AM BST

Which is more inimitable: Rickmansworth or Chopz?

Heading to town to pick up an old hi-fi stand for the kids' portable TV from the charity shop. Then, off to Rushden for Jo to buy needless and endless supplies of craft materials while I chill with the paper in the local Fun Factory for 4.36 seconds before the kids start bickering.

Quote: David Bussell @ August 28 2010, 10:45 AM BST

Oh, and very well done indeed, Nat. Book your next gig as soon as possible while you still have the fire in your belly.

Might I recommend you have a beer in my old local the coach and horses - still is when I am visiting pater :)

I am heading to Norwich to buy a camera,

You finally getting your Canon, Marc?

I am :)

After a lot of faffing about!

I'm going to buy one at some point. An entry level one though. I can't really justify anything more.

Make sure you put up some results, Marc!

Quote: Ben @ August 28 2010, 11:50 AM BST

I'm going to buy one at some point. An entry level one though. I can't really justify anything more.

Make sure you put up some results, Marc!

I will!

:)