Status report Page 2,631

Yay.

Quote: EllieJP @ August 27 2010, 4:39 PM BST

Me too. I just painted my nails at my desk cause I was jealous!

I just showed my boyfriend when he got in and he was genuinely amazed.

Someone's after a blowie.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ August 27 2010, 4:45 PM BST

I just showed my boyfriend when he got in and he was genuinely amazed.

Amazed? I'm sorry, I must be missing something...

What's so good about matte nails? Why would you want to look as though you have a vitamin deficiency?

Quote: Leevil @ August 27 2010, 4:46 PM BST

Someone's after a blowie.

:D

For anyone who's interested, I'm back from the gig. It was AWESOME. Really, I couldn't have asked for it to go any better. I got so much awesome feedback, and two gig invitations :D Another local promoterwas in the audience and he was dead nice, and even said (I doubt this is true) that my first gig was better than Sarah Millican's. Not that that means anything. Guh sorry I sound dead arrogant- I'm just dead pleased. F**king wired now.

BREATHE.

Quote: Ben @ August 27 2010, 10:57 PM BST

What's so good about matte nails? Why would you want to look as though you have a vitamin deficiency?

Lots of nail varnishes look a lot better in matte. You can't wear it on bare nails 'cause you look ill.

Glad it went well!

Not as much as I am :D

Relieved is more the word.

Well done, Nat! :D

You'll have to wear that nail varnish again next time. It might be lucky. :O

Quote: zooo @ August 27 2010, 11:42 PM BST

You'll have to wear that nail varnish again next time. It might be lucky. :O

That's it ! Thank you Barry M and No7 :D

Well done Nat.
you'll be buzzing for days. Enjoy!
:D

Quote: Nat Wicks @ August 27 2010, 11:34 PM BST

For anyone who's interested, I'm back from the gig. It was AWESOME. Really, I couldn't have asked for it to go any better. I got so much awesome feedback, and two gig invitations :D Another local promoterwas in the audience and he was dead nice, and even said (I doubt this is true) that my first gig was better than Sarah Millican's. Not that that means anything. Guh sorry I sound dead arrogant- I'm just dead pleased. F**king wired now.

BREATHE.

Hoorah, for Nat...

=====================================
Billwill is building a new virtual computer and installing Ubuntu 10.04 with which to do his email moderately safely with Thunderbird and browsing moderately safely with Firefox.

And all because his former virtual PC has gorn really odd & its Firefox hangs the whole thing solid as soon as you start its Firefox.
Angry
Oh well I suppose it had lasted moderately well for about 2 years.

:S

Congratumalations to Nat!