Shooting Stars - Series 7 Page 16

Oh this episode kicked ass. My face hurt a bit from laughing.

"a lump of the internet."

Louie dancing.

James May would you?

It's the most entertaining half hour around.

"I'm a celebrity, get me out from under this tramp." Laughing out loud

Quote: Ben @ August 17 2010, 10:55 PM BST

It's the most entertaining half hour around.

Definitely!

I wonder if there will be a series 8? Really hope so.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ August 17 2010, 11:01 PM BST

"I'm a celebrity, get me out from under this tramp." Laughing out loud

That was the best bit for me.

Angelos dance wasn't very funny, and went on a bit.

Lots of good bits and loved the Masterchef sketch. Wish Vic and Bob would do another sketch show.

I thought it one of the weaker shows in the series last night. Still a great half hour, but not as strong as early episodes. And Louie Spence is one of those awful guests who tries to be funny in his own right, rather then just going with the flow.

He was trying to be funny, but in an innocent joining in way, not in an annoying 'I'm funnier than you idiots' way like some of the guests do. I hate those ones.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ August 18 2010, 9:54 AM BST

Lots of good bits and loved the Masterchef sketch.

That was amazing.
I hadn't realised that the two Masterchef presenters look like a werewolf and a vegetable, but they totally do!

Vic and Bob's Masterchef sketches have always been quite legendary.

The Masterchef sketch was brilliant. A spot on dig at Peter Kay. This is why Vic & Bob need another sketch show.

It wasn't a bad sketch, but it went on a tad too long. Less is more. Get out while the goings good. Don't overstay your welcome. Brevity is the soul of wit. Etc.

Sometimes I worry about you, chip.

Quote: chipolata @ August 18 2010, 12:00 PM BST

It wasn't a bad sketch, but it went on a tad too long. Less is more. Get out while the goings good. Don't overstay your welcome. Brevity is the soul of wit. Etc.

What's that the point of that sketch? That Peter Kay does go on and on and on about things we all remember but haven't thought about for a while.

Yes the Peter Kay bit was very mean but also very funny

Quote: sootyj @ August 18 2010, 12:03 PM BST

Mean? I think it was very true and very funny.

Quote: sootyj @ August 18 2010, 12:03 PM BST

I don't think it was that mean because there is more to him than just parroting things from the past. Although I wasn't keen on Phoenix Nights,That Peter Kay Thing is one of the finest comedy shows of the last twenty years. Up there with mockumentary classics The Office and Human Remains. And for that alone he deserves respect.