You Have Been Watching - Series 2 Page 6

Quote: Leevil @ May 28 2010, 10:24 AM BST

Chris Addison and Mark Watson are like two of the least interesting comedians out there. Addison looks desperate to impress and Watson tries to adopt a persona that doesn't suit him.

Yesssish. All three guests were a bit blandy, but I think you're really tuning in for Brooker. And I can't think of many guests who can go toe to toe with him.

Quote: chipolata @ May 28 2010, 10:26 AM BST

Yesssish. All three guests were a bit blandy, but I think you're really tuning in for Brooker. And I can't think of many guests who can go toe to toe with him.

They could always have Mitchell and Coren on every week.

I was in the mood to watch some David Mitchell last night. I don't watch that many panel shows so I haven't got sick of him yet. Maybe I was just miffed he wasn't on the show?

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 28 2010, 10:28 AM BST

They could always have Mitchell and Coren on every week.

:D

I think Armando Iannucci is due on next week. That might be a little more interesting.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 28 2010, 10:29 AM BST

I think Armando Iannucci is due on next week. That might be a little more interesting.

Adam Boulton would be good. Especially as Charlie's a big Sky fan.

Quote: chipolata @ May 28 2010, 10:33 AM BST

Adam Boulton would be good. Especially as Charlie's a big Sky fan.

That'd be nice. Adam could sit there protesting as to how Sky definitly isn't biased. And the other guests could give him a severe hiding.

Quote: Leevil @ May 28 2010, 10:24 AM BST

Chris Addison and Mark Watson are like two of the least interesting comedians out there. Addison looks desperate to impress and Watson tries to adopt a persona that doesn't suit him. But that's just me.

Agree. They just don't 'work' for me.

Good episode; laughed for ages at the "not the first time that a poo has brought me to tears" line. I am that mature.

Yes, that was a good'un. :D

I can vouch. It really was for ages.

The poo video made me really sad. The poor poo.

Brooker looking saucy.

Quote: chipolata @ May 28 2010, 10:26 AM BST

I actually really like Addison, and thought he was very funny in that episode.

I find him funny too. and I even like the little Welsh fellow.

Last one of these tonight. Top guest tonight in Armando Iannucci.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ June 3 2010, 9:39 AM BST

Last one of these tonight. Top guest tonight in Armando Iannucci.

Looking forward to it. I am. Although I hope they don't spoil Lost for me.

Quote: chipolata @ June 3 2010, 10:11 AM BST

Looking forward to it. I am. Although I hope they don't spoil Lost for me.

Bugger. That's a point. It's bloody hard work avoiding Lost spoilers. There was a little spoiler in this weeks Radio Times, so don't go anywhere near that.