The Lost thread. Page 17

Quote: sootyj @ May 24 2010, 10:16 PM BST

Waggles penis in front of Matt's hungry lips.

:O

So how was getting gang raped on that broken down tube full of rugby players?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ May 24 2010, 10:12 PM BST

Enjoyed it, but left me a wee bit baffled. Is that good or not, I don't know.

:D

Didja get their phone numbers?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ May 24 2010, 10:23 PM BST

:D

All hail Sootyj lord and master of the misquote!

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ May 24 2010, 10:56 AM BST

I just watched it.

One word: f**kers!

^This

You are a complete arse Don.

If I'd written something like Lost and the entire internet guessed the premise halfway throught the first series, I would definitely have used the intervening 5 years to think up something better.

Oh, and Mr Murphy; what was that thing about purgatory you said in the Ashes To Ashes thread . . ? Whistling nnocently Laughing out loud

Tell me about it. Everything I said in that thread applies here.

Cried like a bitch. Then, in the closing moments, slapped like one.

The writers must have balls of steel to think they could get away with that tripe.

I seriously thought the ending was going to be something else, up until Jack opened the coffin and it was empty.

But they weren't supposed to be dead throughout Lost; the Island stuff was all real. They stopped evil escaping, yadda, yadda. Sideways world-purgatory; Island, real. That's what I took. And when Ben said Hurley was a good number one; it's because he'd been in the role a long time, not for just that little moment in this episode. But they all eventually found the'r way to the side ways purgatory. Which is also why Kate told jack she'd missed him; obviously she'd gone on to live longer after he died on the island. That's the way I was reading it all anyway.

I only read what happened at the end. Is Vincent a doggy?

Quote: zooo @ May 24 2010, 11:16 PM BST

Is Vincent a doggy?

Yes.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ May 24 2010, 11:08 PM BST

I seriously thought the ending was going to be something else, up until Jack opened the coffin and it was empty.

I'm wondering if the fact that two long-running sci-fi shows independently employed near-identical series finale twists in the space of one weekend empirically proves my point about lazy writing.

Just wondering.

Does anyone remember seeing the final episode of St. Elsewhere? Apparently the whole show was meant to have been the thoughts of an autistic child.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ May 25 2010, 1:04 AM BST

I'm wondering if the fact that two long-running sci-fi shows independently employed near-identical series finale twists in the space of one weekend empirically proves my point about lazy writing.

Just wondering.

I saw Newsnight yesterday. Turns out Jeremy Paxman died and it was his purgatory now that the election has finished he can go into the light.