The Lost thread. Page 15

Yeah, if I somehow get spoiled before seeing it I will be mightilly pissed off!

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ May 21 2010, 10:16 AM BST

I'll be doing the same.

Me too, then posting the ending on here accidentally.

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 21 2010, 10:37 AM BST

Me too, then posting the ending on here accidentally.

People might not look in this thread until they've watched it though; PM it to people instead, then they'll get spoilered and there'll be nothing they can do about it! Mwu-ha-ha-!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ May 21 2010, 10:39 AM BST

People might not look in this thread until they've watched it though; PM it to people instead, then they'll get spoilered and there'll be nothing they can do about it! Mwu-ha-ha-!

Good thinking Batman.

The guy who plays Jack said he's known what the final image of the series will be for years.

My guess: Jack turning into a plume of white smoke and rocketing off into the jungle.

I think they'll all be off the island in the end, no matter how last week's/tonight's episode ended.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ May 21 2010, 11:00 AM BST

The guy who plays Jack said he's known what the final image of the series will be for years.

My guess: Jack turning into a plume of white smoke and rocketing off into the jungle.

That's not a bad guess.

It's going to be a good week of Telly though
Ashes to Ashes finishing tonight, The the last Lost being shown on Monday and the EastEnders finale next Friday.
Can't wait.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ May 21 2010, 12:07 PM BST

Ashes to Ashes finishing tonight, The the last Lost being shown on Monday and the EastEnders finale next Friday.
Can't wait.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

I think I only watched one whole episode of this, and yet I'm still quite excited to find out what the ending is!

As soon as they said right back at the beginning there was going to be 6 or 7 series before we got the answer to the big question, I thought f**k off then, I'll wait and watch the final episode.

My time has come!

Quote: zooo @ May 21 2010, 8:09 PM BST

I think I only watched one whole episode of this, and yet I'm still quite excited to find out what the ending is!

As soon as they said right back at the beginning there was going to be 6 or 7 series before we got the answer to the big question, I thought f**k off then, I'll wait and watch the final episode.

My time has come!

It may not make a whole lot of sense if you haven't been watching though!

Here's a quick catch-up.

http://www.nationalpost.com/arts/lost/index.html

If anything, it drives home the point about how damn bloodthirsty this program is. Everybody's a murderer, and most of them are dead.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ May 22 2010, 5:27 PM BST

It may not make a whole lot of sense if you haven't been watching though!

Ha, yes.
But I just want to know how/why they got on the island. Not all the details.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ May 23 2010, 12:21 AM BST

Here's a quick catch-up.

http://www.nationalpost.com/arts/lost/index.html

Heh, excellent.

Quote: zooo @ May 23 2010, 2:25 AM BST

But I just want to know how/why they got on the island.

The how was revealed in the first episode: plane crash.

The why was revealed a few years ago: magnets.

The "Yeah, but *really* why" has been dribbled out over the space of six years. I don't think any of it really stands up to scrutiny.

Haha. Well I might get a bit more of a concrete why.