The Lost thread. Page 11

There is so much to this show. try to find the catch ups that ABC has made. They manage to recap a season in a few minutes.

I really only want the answer to a quick question: why are they on this island again? I'll work out the rest by myself.

Because they are supposed to be...

*sniggers*

I'm vaguely hoping they'll cross it over somehow with Cloverfield2.

Quote: Tim Walker @ March 21 2010, 1:35 AM GMT

I really only want the answer to a quick question: why are they on this island again? I'll work out the rest by myself.

I've watched the pilot episode, watched an episode in series 4 and I'll watch the final episode. I think that should have all the bases covered. Does anyone know when the final episode is scheduled to air over here? I can't wait to find out Jack has actually just been in his living room taking smack this whole time.

The Sawyer episode was a bit of a dip compared to the terrific run of epsiodes we've had so far this series. There didn't seem to be all that much to it, then it ended. Still, all the scenes of a topless Sawyer kept my girlfriend happy.

Wowzers! Just watched the latest ep, the Desmond-centric one; absolutely brilliant! It's all coming together!

Any episode that focuses on either Ben, Locke or Desmond seems to just fly.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 10 2010, 9:15 PM BST

Wowzers! Just watched the latest ep, the Desmond-centric one; absolutely brilliant! It's all coming together!

Any episode that focuses on either Ben, Locke or Desmond seems to just fly.

I know. They're my favourite characters. When I watched this episode I looked at my watch and couldn't believe 45 minutes were gone. I'm glad to see him back. :)

Oooooooooooh. Just, oooooooooooooh.

Great episode.

Yeah, it's really going full speed now that there are only a couple episodes left.

I can believe they [SPOILER] off [SPOILER] and [SPOILER] and [SPOILER], especially just one episode after [SPOILER] and [SPOILER] finally [SPOILER].

F**kers. I cried like a baby.

With only four hours left, it's looking increasingly unlikely that they're going to be able to sew this up to my satisfaction, but I hope I'm wrong.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ May 5 2010, 11:42 PM BST

F**kers. I cried like a baby.

:D

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ May 5 2010, 11:42 PM BST

With only four hours left, it's looking increasingly unlikely that they're going to be able to sew this up to my satisfaction, but I hope I'm wrong.

"...it had all been just a dream"

Quote: Nogget @ May 6 2010, 8:37 AM BST

"...it had all been just a dream"

Nah. I think it's all about magnets.