The Lost thread. Page 21

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 26 2010, 10:49 PM BST

It is a person, yes, and he also has a moustache.

Story of my life!

Heh.
Well then, I cannot be expected to differentiate between them. Two men with moustaches? Madness.

I don't think Ossie had a moustache actually, someone's been at the Photoshop. :D I don't remember him having one anyway.

For a change this one is genuine.
Although it does look a bit drawn on.

I was just searching for Panini stickers & voila!
That guy is Tottenham Hot! It says so.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ May 26 2010, 10:57 PM BST

I was just searching for Panini stickers

As one does. Eh?

Listen mate!
Your lucky enough to have Ellie on a fairground Horse.
Some of us need to change our avatars from time to time!

I posed for that.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/2010/may/29/charlie-brooker-screen-burn-lost-24

Some shows, like Heroes, don't have an opportunity to plan for their own deaths, leaving the characters stuck in limbo. Others, like Lost and Ashes To Ashes, turn out to have been in limbo all along. Limbo's very much in vogue at the moment. In fact there's roughly a 50% chance that any serial you're following will turn out to be set there. All this publicity must be doing wonders for the Limbo tourist industry.

Of course saying "aha, it was limbo all along" is just a marginally more profound way of saying "aha, it was a dream all along", a trope which became a cliche through overuse.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ May 29 2010, 1:22 AM BST

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/2010/may/29/charlie-brooker-screen-burn-lost-24

Let it go Kevin! Move on! :D

Lost's added purgatory strand in the final series doesn't work, Ashes, for me, does. But they're done now, so that's that.

Stottie, your persistent live-and-let live attitude is itself becoming cliche.

Lazy posting!

I will not rest until you unambiguously admit defeat and cut off your pinky finger in deference.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ May 29 2010, 11:58 AM BST

Stottie, your persistent live-and-let live attitude is itself becoming cliche.

Lost didn't end well, but, you know, I'm not going to get riled up for any length of time over it, it's just dissapointing.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ May 29 2010, 11:58 AM BST

I will not rest until you unambiguously admit defeat and cut off your pinky finger in deference.

Godot has first dibs on my pinkies, I'll lop my tongue off for you.

Why was this thread lost? how is it lost if it's still here.