General Election 2010 Page 97

Quote: chipolata @ May 6 2010, 10:22 PM BST

I'm amazed at how limp the Tories appear to have done on the back of a massively unpopular Labour party and economic meltdown.

It's a Truism.
With Labour being so bad it's really shown how equally unpopular the Torys are.

Are the Tories likely to be the most economically prudent?

Quote: sootyj @ May 6 2010, 9:26 PM BST

If channel 4 is including the Greens it should also have BNP and UKIP.

Arrogant twats.

That's their liberal agenda!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 6 2010, 10:21 PM BST

Whoah - People being turned away in Sheffield because certain polling stations couldn't cope with the demand? That's obscene.

It's pretty shocking stuff really. There should be a mechanism for ticketing people as eligible to vote as long as they're there by 10.

Quote: Kenneth @ May 6 2010, 10:44 PM BST

Are the Tories likely to be the most economically prudent?

Yep.

I'm hoping you guys do the right thing and continue with a liberal parliament. I'm watching the results with bated breath.

Labour win first result in Sunderland but still a long way to go yet.

No real surprise as they always vote Labour.

Exit poll predicts a hung parliament with Tories having the larger party share.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say the exit polls have overestimated the number of Tory seats and they will end up with fewer than 300.

Quote: matt insley @ May 6 2010, 11:01 PM BST

I'm hoping you guys do the right thing and continue with a liberal parliament. I'm watching the results with bated breath.

Continue? You mean we have one?

In comparison to Zimbabwe, I suppose.

Quote: Badge @ May 6 2010, 11:11 PM BST

I'm going to stick my neck out and say the exit polls have overestimated the number of Tory seats and they will end up with fewer than 300.

LOL. I keep reading people with 'sources' saying the exact opposite: a small but working majority. We shall see.

I might send Gideon a good luck message.

Oh well I only got an Automated reply, what is this Newsjack?

I just want to say that I have met Eric Pickles and he really is that fat. Maybe Bigfella can give him some tips.

Here's hoping the Tories fail miserably. No one needs them in charge of anything.

Quote: matt insley @ May 6 2010, 11:39 PM BST

Here's hoping the Tories fail miserably. No one needs them in charge of anything.

Except the world.

Quote: Badge @ May 6 2010, 11:38 PM BST

I just want to say that I have met Eric Pickles and he really is that fat. Maybe Bigfella can give him some tips.

Laughing out loud

What a twat George Osbourne is. If the Tories get in he'll be the first big beast forced to resign.

Quote: Aaron @ May 6 2010, 11:00 PM BST

It's pretty shocking stuff really. There should be a mechanism for ticketing people as eligible to vote as long as they're there by 10.

I said that to my brother, actually.

Quote: chipolata @ May 6 2010, 11:46 PM BST

What a twat George Osbourne is. If the Tories get in he'll be the first big beast forced to resign.

After I got that automated reply I'm inclined to agree.

Quote: Badge @ May 6 2010, 11:38 PM BST

I believe he's 2 horses in a pantomime man suit.