General Election 2010 Page 100

Quote: sootyj @ May 7 2010, 7:20 AM BST

There is a perverse pleasure in all 3 of them having taken a humiliating spanking.

Let's face it, all three parties ran uninspiring, vision-free campaigns lacking in substance.

The media must also share the blame. The TV debates were laughable, while the print media merely acted as cheerleaders for whichever team they supported.

Caroline Lucas eh? Bet all the big bully MPs beat her up for her lunch expenses and lock her in the broom cupboard.

And Galloway has no seat, has no seat
La la
Stupid twat!

Now he can piss off and join Hamas.

What all parties have to do know is show some reasponsibity and get something sorted quickly. The country can't be in this limbo for long what with the current situation on the money markets.

Quote: sootyj @ May 7 2010, 10:16 AM BST

Caroline Lucas eh? Bet all the big bully MPs beat her up for her lunch expenses and lock her in the broom cupboard.

No way, just look at her.

She'll break their balls with that stare.

Harriet Harman is talking crap on telly and make herself look silly.

Highly unedifying to watch the likes of Harriet Harman and Peter Hain attempting to cling onto power.

Lance Price is talking a lot of sense.

The smart move for Clegg is to enter into an economic stability pact to allow the Tories to govern - preferably dragging Labour in with them - whilst striking a deal with either the Tories or Labour to secure a referendum on constitutional reform, through a private member's bill if necessary.

Quote: PhQnix @ May 7 2010, 6:29 AM BST

First General Election I can vote in and now the first pangs of general disappointment. Ooh, it's just like supporting West Ham.

At least you didn't have to go into your exam with an actual Tory majority hanging over you!

Quote: bigfella @ May 7 2010, 10:33 AM BST

Harriet Harman is talking crap on telly and make herself look silly.

She looks silly and talks crap.

It's a disability.

I'm disapointed in you, you bigot.

Clegg looks very tired. He must be really disappointed, but I guess I'm not used to seeing politicians actually show it this much.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 7 2010, 10:42 AM BST

Clegg looks very tired. He must be really disappointed, but I guess I'm not used to seeing politicians actually show it this much.

Yes, Election Night and the immediate aftermath are one of the few times you see politicians at their most human with their guard down.

Clegg has just slapped his balls on the table and decided not to be like a child and is interested in the national interest. He has just gone up in my eyes.

I was about 6 when the last one happened, so.

Quote: bigfella @ May 7 2010, 10:47 AM BST

Clegg has just slapped his balls on the table and decided not to be like a child and is interested in the national interest. He has just gone up in my eyes.

I think he spoke really well too. He by no means threw a tantrum and seemed very composed and sensible.

I can't believe some people STILL sign the ballott paper. IT DOESN'T GET COUNTED THEN!!

I can't believe how many votes were deemed invalid on theat one they just showed! Somewhere and Limehouse?:$

Quote: EllieJP @ May 7 2010, 10:54 AM BST

I can't believe some people STILL sign the ballott paper. IT DOESN'T GET COUNTED THEN!!

That.

Why bother to go and then spoil a paper?