Miranda - Series 1 Page 16

...And back to Miranda!

Yes, Miranda is very good...

"lapsed and immoral life"?

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 16 2009, 11:41 PM GMT

"lapsed and immoral life"?

I wish.

Yes, Miranda is very funny.

Fair enough. Don't mind, RC, he's only just started on the Ritalin. ;)

Quote: IT David @ November 16 2009, 11:29 PM GMT

and this includes deleting all derogatory comments regarding said show.

Quote: IT David @ November 16 2009, 11:20 PM GMT

The best sitcom to have adorned our screens since My Family.

Er, you may have some issues with parts of the My Family threads as well, David. Whistling nnocently

I can understand why Miranda's Joke Shop is good Christian viewing. However, my wife is an Atheist (I'm an agnostic-in-the-mud) - and my wife Doris (rhymes with Morrace) thinks the series should end with Miranda nailed to a cross.

I also thought it was Ben

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 17 2009, 12:02 AM GMT

We're all Aaronists around here. Angelic

(Oh, not forgetting the Blessed Virgin Zooo. Whistling nnocently)

:O

You insult the TMAoLists!! Angry

Cool

This is the episode I went to see be recorded. For some reason I thought it was episode 4. Personally I thought last week was a stronger episode. Don't get me wrong this week's was still good but episode 1 has peaked thus far.

If I remember correctly the restaurant scene and the dance routine finish had about 6/7 takes each. Phew!

So people: The dance routine thing at the end? Views. I hadn't a clue what was going on when I saw it live. I had no idea it was a "You Have Been Watching" end at the time.

What, the dance to that Nina Simone song in her flat? I quite liked it, I didn't really see any point for it, other than a sort quirky way to end the show, which I think must be the show's sort of signature ending thing, so we'll be getting one every week, I presume.

How long was the recording session, Sean? It looks like it could take a whole day to film that show, because it's quite a busy sitcom. Did they do the whole lot in just one evening?

Thought the plot was a little less tight but laughed out loud a few times and spent most of the time with a smirk on my face. All in all, more enjoyable than last week for me.

Watched this last night... I wanted to give it a go and although I laughed it's not one of those sitcoms I'll go out of my way to watch. My boyfriend and his mate weren't that impressed.

I guess I just can't relate.