Peep Show - Series 6 Page 40

Quote: Aaron @ October 11 2009, 12:03 PM BST

It wasn't.

My mistake. Unimpressed

Correct. ;)

I'm pretty certain I just heard Jo Wiley saying M&W are going to be interviewed on Radio 1 after 3pm this afternoon if anyone's interested.

I hope Mark finally nails Dobby at some point. It's what everyone wants, isn't it?

Yep!

Have they doned it already? Or just done rubbings in the cupboard.

Quote: zooo @ October 11 2009, 2:20 PM BST

Yep!

I do find that incident a little inconsistent with her character and how things have turned out. She's a very likeable character though.

Quote: zooo @ October 11 2009, 2:20 PM BST

Yep!

Yeah, but that was just dry humping. I want Mark to penetrate her.

Incidentally, I think the cupboard scene is one of my favourite ever Peep Show moments. Great use of a mirror. Actually, why would there be a mirror in a stationary cupboard? Hmmmmm.

Quote: Ben @ October 11 2009, 2:03 PM BST

I hope Mark finally nails Dobby at some point. It's what everyone wants, isn't it?

I love Dobby. I kinda missed her in Friday's episode.
She seems perfect for Mark, which is precisely why they probably won't get together.

How did you choose how many to do?

Quote: Damn His Duckpond @ October 10 2009, 3:43 PM BST

Audience figures:

Rude Tube: 1.70 million
Peep Show: 1.60 million

Who are the 100,000 people who, when Rude Tube ended, thought to themselves: my night can't get funnier - bed time for me!

Staggering.

There weren't 100,000 though. This figure was based on the viewings of 20 people.
This whole 'viewing figures' stuff is so utterly meaningless I have no idea why anyone would quote these stats as though they counted for anything at all.

Quote: zooo @ October 11 2009, 3:46 PM BST

How did you choose how many to do?

I don't get why he did it :(

Quote: Lindyloop @ October 11 2009, 2:45 PM BST

I love Dobby. I kinda missed her in Friday's episode.

She was listed in the closing credits. So the question is, were they wrong from the beginning, or was she in a scene cut at the last minute?