Worst Only Fools episode. Page 4

Would you believe I've still, even after all these years, never ever seen CHRISTMAS CRACKERS!!

I saw the Comic Relief ep the other day on YouTube. It was pretty awful. I suppose it can excused because I think it was probably only since Ricky Gervais got famous that the Comic Relief specials have stopped trying to preach to/patronize people about how bad it is that Africans are dying.

Every episode after series 6 (wasn't fond of a few of the specials too, though To Hull and Back was very good). Last consistently good series for me was the 4th or 5th, though Grandad era definitely the show's peak.

The Green Green Grass is godawful.

The only episode I can recall being a big let down was Miami Twice. Love the rest :)

I agree with most on here regarding the latter specials, but to pick a single episode I would have to say the one where Del considers emigrating to Australia to reform his old business partnership. Just not enough laughs for me.

On the whole though I have to say that describing the worst OFAH episode is akin to decribing the worst blow job that you've ever had. On reflection it wasn't really that bad and you should just be grateful :D

This is a very easy one, but leaving aside the obvious answers of Miami Twice pt2, and the final trio of specials, my least favourite has to be the one where they go for a weekend of poaching in the country, and encounter an escaped psychopath.

To me, that episode has the dinstinct feel of a one off play that has had the OFAH characters shoe-horned into it. There's very little connection to the OFAH-universe.

It has to be 1985's To Hull & Back. Can't remember it? That's because it was rubbish. It was something to do with diamonds in Amsterdam & Roy Slater & fake money being thrown from the balcony & that's more or less the highlights. It was awful & I love OFAH.

I think the worst are Christmas Crackers, the one where they want to do the tours on the bus and the one where they are held up in a supermarket for a night. Also, nothing wrong with Miami Twice, it was a good episode.

Another vote for Miami Twice. Absolute mince!

To Hull and Back? Are you serious? One of the best eps of OFAH definitely. Worst would be 'He aint heavy, he's my uncle' for me.

Have to agree to Hull and back great,great episode

Quote: Paul Shepley @ September 27 2009, 3:08 AM BST

It has to be 1985's To Hull & Back. Can't remember it? That's because it was rubbish. It was something to do with diamonds in Amsterdam & Roy Slater & fake money being thrown from the balcony & that's more or less the highlights. It was awful & I love OFAH.

The money wasn't fake, Del just thought it was. And if not the best OFAH episode, To Hull And Back is definitely the best seasonal episode.

IMO anyway :)

Quote: Jacob Loves Comedy @ September 27 2009, 6:47 AM BST

I think the worst are... the one where they are held up in a supermarket for a night

Are you mad?

Also, nothing wrong with Miami Twice, it was a good episode.

O sorry, you are.

Hmm ...

"The Russians Are Coming" or "Chance of a Lunchtime" ... keep in mind, these are my choices of "worst" as almost every other episode are in the BEST tray!

Russians Are Coming.