Worst Only Fools episode. Page 5

Quote: Paul Shepley @ September 27 2009, 6:08 AM GMT

It has to be 1985's To Hull & Back. Can't remember it? That's because it was rubbish. It was something to do with diamonds in Amsterdam & Roy Slater & fake money being thrown from the balcony & that's more or less the highlights. It was awful & I love OFAH.

Wow.

Quote: Paul Shepley @ September 27 2009, 6:08 AM GMT

It has to be 1985's To Hull & Back. Can't remember it? That's because it was rubbish. It was something to do with diamonds in Amsterdam & Roy Slater & fake money being thrown from the balcony & that's more or less the highlights. It was awful & I love OFAH.

Controversial.

He posted it two years ago. Maybe he's changed his mind?

One would hope so.

Video Nasty or A Royal Flush.

Diamonds are for Heather

To Hull And Back is a bit too long though isn't it? It's not the worst but certainly not my favourite either.

Worst for me is Miami Twice which seems more like a bad film to me.

Me too aquasplash3, Miami Twice just doesn't do it for me.

Nor me and if I see that butterfly episode one more time on Gold I'll, I'll . . don't know what I'll do . . .

Every episode since the 1996 specials, they really damaged the OFAH legacy. I like to pretend they never happened.

Quote: Tom G @ November 26 2011, 11:43 PM GMT

Every episode since the 1996 specials, they really damaged the OFAH legacy. I like to pretend they never happened.

Ditto.

Miami Twice just didn't make me laugh, a lot of the ones post Raquel and Cassandra grate as well.

A Royal Flush had one of the funniest sitcom scenes of all time for my money, in the opera. Absolutely hysterical.

'Yesterday Never Comes' from Series 3 is a bit of a dud in what is otherwise a pretty great series.

Last night I watched the one with the satellite dish stolen from the airport

Pretty dull episode

I watched 'The Long Arm of The Law' yesterday which seemed to end without one of John Sullivan's trademark clever punchlines. It just sort of faded out into a plop in a damp paper cup.