Worst Only Fools episode.

Is there a thread for this? Love them all apart from the second part of Miami Twice. I just did not like at all for some reason.

Miami Twice, I'd agree with that.
Not sure if it's the worst but I remember being disappointed when I saw it.

Again for Miami Twice - although I don't recall thinking much of the first part either.

The first half was good, the second was okay, but I've watched it too many times. I'd go for the final episode- Sleepless in Peckham.

I love Only Fools, but I'm honestly not very fond of the three specials after the 1996 trilogy - 'If they could see us now', 'Strangers of the shore' and 'Sleepless in Peckham'.

Interesting point Aaron made on the closed Dear John thread saying it is better than Only Fools. Much as I like Dear John..., I'd disagree with that.

I agree that the final three episodes seemed a step too far however the second one about the booze cruise was better than most of the other Christmas specials.
If I had to chose I'd say the worst ep would be the one where Rodney meets the rich girl and Del Boy messes it up for him. It was probably the only episode where Del was unlikeable.

Yeah, the only episode I didn't like was 'A Royal Flush'. I even liked the comeback episodes.

I have also remembered an episode where Rodney meets a pregnant German and Del tries to sell the baby to Boyice and Marlene. That is probalby the worst one.

Don't know if anyones seen this episode, but what about the one where Del falls over through the bar, that SO funny! People should mention that!

In all seriousness I'd say the worst episode was the first of the last 3 specials, I can't remember anything funny happening in that one, what was it called? If they could see us now? at lest the second one the "Garry" stuff made me laugh.

Still I don't like talking about bad episodes, I do love that show!

Quote: Mat Brooks @ August 17 2009, 8:01 PM BST

Don't know if anyones seen this episode, but what about the one where Del falls over through the bar, that SO funny! People should mention that!

In all seriousness I'd say the worst episode was the first of the last 3 specials, I can't remember anything funny happening in that one, what was it called? If they could see us now? at lest the second one the "Garry" stuff made me laugh.

Still I don't like talking about bad episodes, I do love that show!

I'd loved 'Strangers on the Shore' - especially the 'Gary Gang' - classic!

The bar episode was 'Yuppy Love' - another classic!

Quote: Sebastian Orange-News @ August 17 2009, 2:11 PM BST

I have also remembered an episode where Rodney meets a pregnant German and Del tries to sell the baby to Boyice and Marlene. That is probalby the worst one.

You can not be serious

VOT IS YOUR NAME!!!

Welcome I am not Banksy.

I would pick A Royal Flush as well, although the second part of Miami Twice was also pretty weak. There is a really good book about the series where John Sullivan talks about the reasons that A Royal Flush didn't work and says that he was off working on Just Good Friends at the time so couldn't watch filming and that there wasn't time to add a laugh track (although they did later for foreign markets I think).

By the way, is the shorter edited version on the DVD an improvement on the original?

No the DVD version and the one shown on TV now are crap,loads of bits cut to keep it PC.