How Not To Live Your Life - Series 2 Page 4

Another decent episode. Was a bit lost by the whole Art Gallery job (how he got it, what happened to it) and I find Mrs Treacher a bit annoying but there were some LOL moments. None more for me than when he dropped Mrs Treacher in the restaurant.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ September 23 2009, 1:31 PM BST

Another decent episode. Was a bit lost by the whole Art Gallery job (how he got it, what happened to it) and I find Mrs Treacher a bit annoying but there were some LOL moments. None more for me than when he dropped Mrs Treacher in the restaurant.

My main problem with Mrs Treacher is her voice. It sounds fake and put on. I wish she'd just talk normally (unless that is her real voice).

Quote: chipolata @ September 23 2009, 1:34 PM BST

My main problem with Mrs Treacher is her voice. It sounds fake and put on. I wish she'd just talk normally (unless that is her real voice).

Yeah I agree, its a bit OTT.

I like her silly voice.

Quote: zooo @ September 23 2009, 5:26 PM BST

I like her silly voice.

She reminds me of Derek Jameson. Do they mean me, they surely do!

I know his name, but I can't think who he is....

Quote: zooo @ September 23 2009, 5:41 PM BST

I know his name, but I can't think who he is....

He was a journalist, columnist, who later went into radio and television. Not sure if he's still alive. Also, I think his wife died of cancer.

Another great episode! anyone else think think that milf was hot!!!

Which one? The old one or the really old one. :)

The 'old' one!! mrs T?errrrhhh!

I missed it. Go me.

Quote: Ben @ September 23 2009, 10:39 PM BST

I missed it. Go me.

I'm pretty sure it's on right now!

I liked the "my (two) boys" part of the episode.

That was good last night!

I enjoyed this second episode too. The 'my (two) boys' bit was very funny (the 'hair' made me snort out loud!) and the (second) 'what have I got to lose?' bit in the cupboard made me laugh too.

Very good so far. Keep it up!

Dan