BCG Meet up 2009 Page 109

Quote: DaButt @ September 21 2009, 11:51 PM BST

Some of the people I can identify by their avatars, but I'm not sure about a few of the people in the photos. :(

I have long blonde hair and big boobs, does that help?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 22 2009, 12:03 AM BST

I have long blonde hair and big boobs, does that help?

Hey, sexy lady, I bought you a drink. Does that help?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 22 2009, 12:03 AM BST

...big boobs

That is no way to refer to Bussell and Stott. :O

*Runs* Pleased

Christ. First internet connection since the party and I find I've got thirty pages of thread crap to wade through to find out if anyone's calling me a c**t or not. Cheers.

'right, c**t? :)

BTW, I was in awe of Kevin when we were outside having a ciggie and he started chatting-up an American model from London Fashion Week. ;)

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 22 2009, 12:40 AM BST

'right, c**t? :)

BTW, I was in awe of Kevin when we were outside having a ciggie and he started chatting-up an American model from London Fashion Week. ;)

Yeah, but she was shit in bed.

I should probably add my thanks to DaButt for the drink, before I forget. Classy move sir, classy move :)

But I did misunderstand Ellie a little when she said "don't thank me, thank the butt" and I got down on my hands and knees...

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ September 20 2009, 8:33 PM BST

It's so weird when you call me 'Scatters.'
Also - thanks to Kevin Murphy, I think it was, who said I both "lived up to my screename" and "look like Helena Bonham-Carter". :P

Possibly not the best opening line upon meeting somebody for the first time, but thanks for taking it in the spirit in which it was intended :)

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ September 21 2009, 11:46 PM BST

I'm not sure who I spoke to 'cause I would ask and then get "Yeah it's great!" because no one could hear me so if I spoke to you, tell me!

I asked you for phone sex and you mumbled something about cup cakes. Did it for me anyway Pleased

I totally missed the Pictionary (too busy chatting up models) so have no clue what Bill's clue is supposed to reference. Anyone want to help a brother out with a PM?

Haha! That's a brilliant picture of a shocked Bussell meeting two of his fans :)

Dan

Sorry I'm reading through this, how did DaButt buy everyone a drink?

He shipped Azza some cash

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ September 22 2009, 9:20 AM BST

He shipped Azza some cash

Dan

Azza?

And cool! That's very nice of you DaButt.

Alright -- Aaron...

Dan

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ September 22 2009, 12:48 AM BST

But I did misunderstand Ellie a little when she said "don't thank me, thank the butt" and I got down on my hands and knees...

I didn't correct you did I? ;)

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ September 22 2009, 12:48 AM BST

Possibly not the best opening line upon meeting somebody for the first time, but thanks for taking it in the spirit in which it was intended :)

It was us trying to explain to you what a "floozy" is that was so funny!:P