BCG Meet up 2009 Page 108

Ben! In your avatar, you look like a drunk public school prefect boy addressing the scum!

Such class!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ September 21 2009, 10:38 PM BST

Ben! In your avatar, you look like a drunk public school prefect boy addressing the scum!

Such class!

Laughing out loud

Nooo! More of me! >_<

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 21 2009, 12:38 AM BST

Was that all the photos Bill? I remember a few group photos with Renegade, Tim, Mr Sunshine and myself that aren't there. Or was that someone else's camera? :S

I think they were on my phone.
But the Camera person was a bit drunk so they just look like a blur reunion.

:)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 21 2009, 12:31 PM BST

You all should have told me to shut up. I apologise for inflicting myself on people. I'm not going to do a Tim Walker and quit drinking, but I'll try to be a bit more self conciously aware next time.

Every party/gathering needs someone to be the loud, funny drunk - the life of the party. Alcohol is good, provided it doesn't cause people to speak slow meandering bollocks or tranform them into violent argumentative pricks.

Don't worry RC, you (nor anyone else) behaved obnoxiously during the evening. (And believe me I know quite a lot about the subject.) :)

I wouldn't know myself, haven't not been able to go. :(
*uberflounce*

Not that I draw attention to it.

Phew! I had that weird hangover guilt feeling when I woke up on Sunday. Thank God it was only that prostitute I murdered on the way home.

Aaargh! More gynormous pictures! When I think back on the night, I remember you all fondly and attractively through my drunken mind haze.

But when these big pics are loading, it's a pimple, wrinkle, pore fest. Eek! (And how can two cameras make me look fat? It's a conspiracy I tells ya! Evil scientists are messing around with camera lenses in their evil Slim Fast Laboratories! That can be the only explaination). :(

After looking back through the pics, I've changed my mind, I want to adopt roscoff instead. Geoff Mutton can be a friendly wizard who visits our cottage and protects us from billwill's evil pint glasses of doom.

I'm not sure who I spoke to 'cause I would ask and then get "Yeah it's great!" because no one could hear me so if I spoke to you, tell me!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ September 21 2009, 11:46 PM BST

I'm not sure who I spoke to 'cause I would ask and then get "Yeah it's great!" because no one could hear me so if I spoke to you, tell me!

Apart from me. I think I said it's really rubbish and you're not missing anything. I hope everyone got the joke. :$

Some of the people I can identify by their avatars, but I'm not sure about a few of the people in the photos. :(

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ September 21 2009, 11:46 PM BST

I spoke to you first, Roo (after Danny). You sounded very sweet. :)

Nawwww :$.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ September 21 2009, 11:56 PM BST

Nawwww :$.

I was saying 'Hi, Roo' and everything etc, then you politely asked who it was speaking. Even in my sober state I'd sort-of forgotten that you couldn't actually see me. :S

I'm not sweet in real life. I smell, got a peg leg, bushy beard.... Laughing out loud

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 21 2009, 11:58 PM BST

I was saying 'Hi, Roo' and everything etc, then you politely asked who it was speaking. Even in my sober state I'd sort-of forgotten that you couldn't actually see me. :S

Aw bless!

I'll still ask you who you are if I see you in person because I am a bit blonde!