BCG Meet up 2009

As we're quite close now to the meet, if you'd like to come please let me know and we'll try and squeeze you in.

Hi all,

It's time for our third official BCG meet up. The last two have been very successful and it's been great to put names to faces.

Day: 19th September 2009
Time: I will be there from 3.30pm. It will probably go on till closing time.
Where: We have confirmed the booking today, so I can reveal that the meet will be in the Old Crown Public House, at 33 New Oxford Street. It is exactly half-way between Tottenham Court Road and Holborn Tube stations.

Google Maps

http://www.old-crown.co.uk/

It really would be great to get new and old faces down (and those inbetween) to have a good ol' chat about comedy and what not... I'll no doubt be fronting the general discussion and the drinking side of things.

If you would like to put your name down please do so on this thread and I shall add you to the guest list.

Guest List:
Aaron
Mark
EllieJP
sootyj
Dolly Dagger
Rob H
JuliaC
Jane P
Tim Walker
billwill
DannyJB1
Roscoff
Swerytd
Nil Putters
David Bussell
Geoff Mutton
Darren Pomroy
Pedros
Fred Sunshine
Angiebaby
Kevin Murphy +1
BigFella
Renegade Carpark + 1
Mat Brooks and Craig Russell.
Winterlight
Scatterbrained Floozy
PhQnix
Matthew Stott
Sammy
JohnnyD
Bryan Romaine +1
Yacob Wingnut
Lord Summerisle (strong maybe)
Chappers (maybe)
Finck (maybe)

We're going to open up some time to those who enjoy performing Stand up to perform a bit of their act. There's no mic, but it will just be some fun. If you're interested PM me! :)

Ooooh.

"Ooooh"'s are pretty much a yes Nil... want to clarify?

I'll have to check my finances, closer to the time, but I'd like to.

Can I put you down as a maybe?

Errr Ok. :)

As always, stick me down for a maybe, baby Cool

I should be there.

I'll be there, if I'm invited. :)

Of course you are! :)

I should be able to, though Saturday's can be a bit tricky for me. Ach, sod it. Put me down.

If I'm invited...

Ha, I'd already put you on the list before.

Damn it, I can't afford it. :( It was my full intention to attend one this year too but my finances are buggered.

But I was talking to someone about possibly having a summer BSG meet next year (a long way off, I know, you will probably throw another before then so fingers crossed I'll make that one) but if not, I'll see you next summer hopefully.

You'll all be most disappointed to see that I may be away that week - but if I'm around I'll be there!

Is it true, that at the end of the last meet: Aaron jumped onto a table, stripped himself naked, and declared himself to be 'Queen of The BCG'?