BCG Meet up 2009 Page 129

:D

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ September 29 2009, 12:52 PM BST

I take it I'm one of the unpopular ones with strong opinions. :)

Are you?

Quote: Dr Mato @ September 29 2009, 1:01 PM BST

Are you?

Sorry, I just meant unpopular. :D With weird ideas that no one agrees with.

I'd like to reiterate that I thoroughly enjoyed the BCG Meet-Up.

I know there's been a little disquiet around billwill's photo gallery escaping into the public domain but I hope all attendees will remember the event for more positive reasons.

[Like getting p*ssed with like-minded people whilst admiring Tim Walker's resolve]. :)

Quote: Geoff Mutton @ September 29 2009, 1:20 PM BST

... admiring Tim Walker's resolve

Are there photos?

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ September 29 2009, 1:19 PM BST

Sorry, I just meant unpopular. :D With weird ideas that no one agrees with.

Welcome to my world. :D

I think this whole meet up thing stinks. Those who live way too far away to attend are not even allowed to view the pictures. Rather exclusive............eh?

Now how popular will that opinion be?

Quote: Dr Mato @ September 29 2009, 1:33 PM BST

I think this whole meet up thing stinks. Those who live way too far away to attend are not even allowed to view the pictures. Rather exclusive............eh?

Well I could put up a picture of Ellie and myself - but you know what we look like anyway.

Quote: Dr Mato @ September 29 2009, 1:33 PM BST

Welcome to my world. :D

Now how popular will that opinion be?

You clearly hadn't notice the massive can of worms opened many pages ago then!

Well why don't you do what Andrea said she was going to do and starting saving now so next year, you can come to England for the bash? You have about a year! I am saving now as this year it was merely a case of money so I am making sure there is no excuse for next year.

I think because I am bored that I'm going to close this thread for a bit. :) It will be reopened at a later date. Thanks all! :)