BCG Meet up 2009 Page 66

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ September 13 2009, 7:32 PM BST

Awe.Some. I was going to go this year, but then didn't know what uni stuff there would be. :(

You're the only other person on here who seems to have heard about it floozy. I went last year but arrived quite late. Have you been before?

EllieJP - Hello! Can you put me down? and a plus one? I want to bathe in comedy Mojo, or drink beer and eat peanuts.

What about Finck?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ September 14 2009, 1:43 PM BST

You're the only other person on here who seems to have heard about it floozy. I went last year but arrived quite late. Have you been before?

Hi Godot - I've been before, it was fun. My flat is quite near Goodwood so I often go for a stroll around The Trundle (that's not a euthemism RC). There are lovely views up there over the race course and beyond (horses not cars).

The weekend of the revival is always great (apart from the traffic jams) as you see all the vintage cars out and about. Are you dressing up too?

:)

(euphemism*)

Quote: Aaron @ September 14 2009, 7:29 PM BST

(euphemism*)

Take that back - I hereby claim my freebie!!

And there I was singing your praises on another thread while you were showing me up here!

Quote: Aaron @ September 14 2009, 7:10 PM BST

What about Finck?

What about her?

Well, is she coming? She's still down as a 'maybe' on the list.

Ohhhhhhh.
Well usually if one mentions her she appears...

*waits*

Rolling eyes

Quote: Jane P @ September 14 2009, 7:27 PM BST

Hi Godot - I've been before, it was fun. My flat is quite near Goodwood so I often go for a stroll around The Trundle (that's not a euthemism RC). There are lovely views up there over the race course and beyond (horses not cars).

The weekend of the revival is always great (apart from the traffic jams) as you see all the vintage cars out and about. Are you dressing up too?

This is what I wore last year. You can't quite see it but I'm also wearing plus fours and have a 50s housewife on a lead. Any excuse, really, to pretend I'm living in the past.

You look uncannily like my Uncle Dave, Godot! :O

Are you one of those "cool" school teachers who brings in their guitar and "jams" with da kidz?

I like the swarthy loosened tie look!

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 15 2009, 1:25 AM BST

You look uncannily like my Uncle Dave, Godot! :O

Nice try. Read your own bedtime story.