Sitcoms that urgently need a DVD release

Many classic sitcoms aren't available to buy on DVD. If I could pick two sitcoms, that haven't got a DVD release and have them released I would pick Only When I Laugh and First of the Summer Wine. What would you pick?

“Only When I Laugh” is getting a run on ITV3 starting Monday 8th Jan, so fire up you DVD recorder and make you own.

Barry.

The Baldy Man desperately needs a DVD release

I would pick Fairly Secret Army.

I also think that 10 Percenters would be an interesting release.

Good Lord. So many to choose from. I'll really have to take some time on this on the whole, but from the 90s, I'd nominate Birds of a Feather and 2 Point 4 Children, which were started, but not completed.

Is all of The Likely Lads available? I used to love that even when I was a kid, and I think I'd like to watch it again 'cos there was probably some more melancholy/growing older bits that were wasted on me.

They recently released a boxed set of all that is left, and the complete Whatever Happened To.

The second series of People Like Us...

series 6,7 and 8 plus the specials of Rab C Nesbitt

I would like to see In Sickness and in Health on DVD. I would also like to watch the supposedly awful Vince Powell sitcom, Odd Man Out, on DVD starring John Inman. Out of all the towns it could be set, it was Littlehampton. John Inman, a gay man, living in Littlehampton, it's just a coincidence surely.

What about George & Mildred?? I love it!!

the thick of it

Quote: Awesome Wells @ January 3, 2007, 10:24 AM

What about George & Mildred?? I love it!!

You mean George and Mildred? Or maybe George and Mildred? There's also George and Mildred. And even George and Mildred.

And wow! George and Mildred!

:)

Quote: Aaron @ January 3, 2007, 8:05 PM

You mean George and Mildred? Or maybe George and Mildred? There's also George and Mildred. And even George and Mildred.

And wow! George and Mildred!

:)

Alright, alright, I get the point!!!

AW

Hehe, it's one of the few 'classic' shows which have been released in its entirety!