Will there be a second series of Plus One?

Does anybody know?

Doubtful. It wasn't very successful, was it?

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/11037/3#P347751

Dan

Quote: Griff @ August 5 2009, 10:41 AM BST

If they ever get as far as Plus Four, Marc P could do it!

Please don't encourage him to post yet more pictures of himself! He's out of control!

Weirdly enough I was going to post a similar thread but also aksing if Free Agents was getting a second series. I reckon Plus One won't as it was a very thin premise and I don't think even the writers or the peole who commissioned it truly thought it could go past one series. The guy who played the lead was irritating in that and overacted it a bit, but on the other hand he was amazing when he was in The Street.

Edited by Aaron.

Just to remind people, we always pump all the information we know into our programme guides so do check them before asking any questions.

For example, in the case of Plus One, if you read our programme guide you'll learn that a second series is currently being sketched out but, at the time of writing, Channel 4 haven't made a decision yet.

Kudos Productions are busy filming a few drama series at the moment (including the new Law & Order UK) so if it does get the go ahead it won't be happening for a while.

I am a bit shocked about Plus One. I wonder what the second series is about. I am guessing they may stick with the concept of him having a goal he has to reach by the end of the series.

Quote: Mark @ August 6 2009, 6:15 PM BST

Just to remind people, we always pump all the information we know into our programme guides so do check them before asking any questions.

For example, in the case of Plus One, if you read our programme guide you'll learn that a second series is currently being sketched out but, at the time of writing, Channel 4 haven't made a decision yet.

Kudos Productions are busy filming a few drama series at the moment (including the new Law & Order UK) so if it does get the go ahead it won't be happening for a while.

Ok point taken :)

Quote: Griff @ August 5 2009, 10:41 AM BST

If they ever get as far as Plus Four, Marc P could do it!

I'm a Plus Two man myself, more hobbit like.

Quote: Marc P @ August 7 2009, 9:59 AM BST

I'm a Plus Two man myself, more hobbit like.

Mrs P looks quite a mover.