Men V Women. Page 2

Yeah all they talk about is periods.

Yey! And how it effects them. Laughing out loud

Quote: Leevil @ June 24, 2007, 2:50 AM

I don't like women comedians and groan when I see one appear on stage, there are excepts, but very few.

Leevil that is outrageous, women are easily funnier than men. In fact women are better than men period *goes into stand up routine* because they can do everything men can do but they can do it in high heels.

Quote: zooo @ June 24, 2007, 2:52 AM

Yeah all they talk about is periods.

My opening joke is about periods... maybe i'm a women *looks at midrift, can't see anything, gets a microscope*... maybe not.

Laughing out loud yey AJP.
Who Luuuuurves SS a lot. Not just a bit. Do I need to go rooking through past posts to prove that? Laughing out loud

My Sarah Silverman watch is telling me its time to go to bed where my Sarah Silverman duvet and hot waterbottle are waiting.

Awwwww! I have to keep an eye out for her. She is on paramount soon eh!

I'm not a fan of SS, I've given her a chance and nothing. She's slightly attractive but then I think she looks like Alanis Morrisette. *shudders*

Wheres the ban user button?

lol, I took it with me when I left that position.

Doh! Sarah Silverman is my hero if anyone hasn't guessed. But she divides opinion like a butcher divides cows, so I understand you're point Leevil *repeatly bashes ban user button to no avail*

I think she looks like Meredith MacNeil, that Canadian with the big nostrils who's in all the sketch shows at the moment.

Not that that's a bad thing. Although she is entirely mental.

I see what you mean Zooo. I'll think I'll move this thread to the newly created 'Sarah Silverman is a comic genius, brilliant actor and amazingly beatiful' thread. In fact all threads will be deleted and everyone will have to start posts with 'Sarah Silverman is brilliant because...' Mwahahahaha!

It's probably because I'm going through a 'I don't like swearing, shock comedy' phase at the minute.

I'm trying to figure out my comedy style at the moment, something subtle, gentle, original and still interesting.

Laughing out loud I have only seen a few clips, but if she is as balsy as she appears I will like her. I like women with balls. Not trannys I mean with attitude. Like dare I say Joan Rivers.

I've only seen her once. Dead granny material. Quite liked it.