Men V Women. Page 3

'I dated a man with one testicle once, I had a ball' - Sarah Silverman
'My sister went out with two men in one night and after she could hardly walk... two dinners in one night!?!' - Sarah Silverman

I put Joan Collins first then. Had to edit it to Joan Rivers. I embarrased myself for real once by asking some embryo in Tesco for some Linda Lusardi sausages instead of Linda Mcartney. *Mado*

Laughing out loud

Here have a look at this. Just because I was reminded of it. http://www.fugly.com/videos/1470/tromboner.html

The big question: Is that Billy Ocean?

Then tell me if the host is Billy Ocean. I cant go to bed till I know.

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE lEEVIL. I WAS DOING THAT AT THE SAME TIME AS YOU. Laughing out loud

See ya Sarah Silverman I have a new hero now, hes ginger, plays the trombon and Jesus can he dance.

Are we all finished now? Can I go to bed?

Yes . do we need to all log out before your bed time then?
Is it a new wule. Or can I stay up all night posting shit. Laughing out loud

Time for tellie bye bye, time for tellie bye bye. Night all you hardcore BSGers.

I am going anyhoo. Nighty.xxxxxxx

This really is Nazi territory, two mods and no users, lol.

Quote: ajp29 @ June 24, 2007, 3:10 AM

Doh! Sarah Silverman is my hero if anyone hasn't guessed. But she divides opinion like a butcher Damien Hirst divides cows, so I understand you're point Leevil *repeatly bashes ban user button to no avail*

Quote: ajp29 @ June 24, 2007, 3:32 AM

See ya Sarah Silverman I have a new hero now, hes ginger, plays the trombon and Jesus can he dance.

I dunno. The Bible is mysteriously quiet about that one.

Pretty or not... SS has a really, really irrtitating voice. Like knitting needles scraping at the surface of my brain.

ROFL - Just what will ajp29 say? Laughing out loud