Harry Hill's TV Burp! Page 8

And the great thing is it's on for another 24 weeks.

Quote: Richard Wells @ October 20 2008, 3:47 PM BST

And the great thing is it's on for another 24 weeks.

Toot, toot! Quality!

:)

I wonder how long it'll take until the material wears tediously thin and he's pointing out the same thing every week, but with the respective new clips...

I think it's hilarious, and Harry is one of the few originals on TV.

It'll never go, not ever.

That show was genius on Saturday.

Chav safari was ace

It was on top form this week, much funnier than the last few episodes of last series from what I remember.

So glad there is 24 more weeks to go. That's the thing with this show it can just go on and on because there is always crap TV to make fun of and with talented writers and the performance of Harry Hill it continues to be the funniest show on British TV.

Is it really repeated tonight?
It's not listed in my Radio Times.
In fact it says by Saturday's show 'repeated on Thursday', but then it isn't listed then either.

Fecking Radio Times.

According to 'TV Guide', It's on tonight at 11:10pm - 11:40. Think I may watch it again!
:)

Quote: zooo @ October 20 2008, 6:40 PM BST

Is it really repeated tonight?
It's not listed in my Radio Times.

I've just updated my guide and I'm still seeing it listed. Don't worry. :)

What is this shit on ITV!!?!?! This is not Harry Hill! Pretty Pissed now...

Quote: Chickenoriental @ October 20 2008, 11:13 PM BST

What is this shit on ITV!!?!?! This is not Harry Hill! Pretty Pissed now...

I'm waiting for him to pop up... come on!!

Seriously though.. What the mother fudge is on!? Tomatoes? Strawberries? Carrots? ITV has gone all Prime time BBC2..

Is your avatar looking for Harry Hill?

Nah.. Just flailing his arms at the confusion! He we wear himself out soon

Harry Hill has always been one of my least favourite comedians. He is just innately annoying. However, friends of mine suggeted I watched TV Burp, and I must confess as a format there are some very funny moments. It had me shaking like a leaflet!