What are you thinking about? Page 9

I am thinking.....
I wish my eyes were where my ears are and my nose was round the back.
I could see like a bird, have human sunglasses and always smell my crack.

Surely you mean wet dream?

Quote: Daddy Maz @ June 18, 2007, 10:42 PM

Thinking my new wife looks beautiful and I'm very happy the wedding day went well and I am one lucky man, Babes i'm just sorting out our honeymoon no I'm not on the bloody comedy site what do you mean I can't go on it anymore......

Gotta go guys

Congratulations!!!!!!!! :D

No I'm pretty sure it was a nightmare. She was chasing me through a house of mirrors with a knife screaming, "Suprise, Suprise!"

Yey! Congrats hun. xxxx

Thank you I feel I should be on the drunk thread now, might call it a night..........
Night

Wow, Mr. T fancies Cilla Black, what a world we live in.

I am thinking how annoying yet good for my health that the huge tin for jelly beans has been removed from my desk!

I've actually decided to stop eating sweets and snacking, it's been 2 days and I've got the shakes.

What about sandwiches?!

I live on light.

Actually, I read about this woman who actually claimed to do that and they put her in a house and hid a packet of bourbons. the bourbons disappeared after about three hours, and she claimed it was mice.

You always have the shakes. Even your typing on here is hard to decypher.

Quote: charley rance @ June 18, 2007, 11:43 PM

I am thinking.....
I wish my eyes were where my ears are and my nose was round the back.
I could see like a bird, have human sunglasses and always smell my crack.

Wow. There's like five years of psychological evaluation waiting for a research grant in one compact post

I've heard about that - sun feeding!! Weird as hell!

Damn mice...sneaky little blighters!

They gets everywhere.

Everywhere.

I've always kind of wondered how Walt Disney managed to get publicity for a Duck who, frankly, was a flasher.

You do think the maddest things up!? What else do you think about!?

Do fish like music? That's the only reason I can see for a waterproof iPod.

What, exactly, is chorderoy?

Do odour eaters have bad breath?

Why do opticians take your glasses off so you can't see what you look like in other frames?

I'd like to hire a skip and fill it full of porridge just to see their faces when they come to pick it up.

That's about it. Two minutes worth.