Only Fools and Horses - the best episode Page 3

You're back!! Are you going to behave?

Yes and I would like to apologize for my poor behaviour.

That's very decent of you. Welcome back!

Thanks.

Quote: Leevil @ June 5 2008, 2:25 PM BST

You're back!! Are you going to behave?

What did he do last time?

I would opt for 'To Hull and Back'. The 1985 christmas special - always has me in stitches.
Having said that, I've never bought anything from this classic series on DVD as I don't like the fact that they replaced the original pop soundtrack with bad cover versions for the DVD releases.

Has to be the one with the inflatable dummies... I was a kid when I watched that and nearly pissed myself.

This is so tough because there were so few below-par episodes.
Still, here goes:
Yellow Peril (se2ep5)- 'Bloody 'luminous!'
Dates/ Jolly Boys Outing - A better two-parter than #Miami Twice' IMO
Stage Fright (se7ep3) - 'Cwying. Crying! Cwying. Crying!!'

Genius!!

Jolly Boys Outing...no contest! The reason why comes from the feeling that they all looked as if they were enjoying running aroung Margate, especially the scenes around the Bembon Grothers Amusement Park (as it was called then).

My fav is the one where they built the fall out shelter in series one.

I like the episode called 'The Longest Night', where Rodney, Del boy and Uncle Albert spend the night in a supermarket. Very funny episode.

Quote: fred bloggs @ September 11 2008, 5:41 PM BST

My fav is the one where they built the fall out shelter in series one.

That's got to be my least favourite episode! Including the later specials. Blimey. Well, each to their own. :)

'The Russians are Coming' is the name of the fall-out shelter episode. Personally, I thought it was a cracker, a terrific plot. So what made you dislike it then Aaron?

Fatal Extraction is one of my favourites. I'll always watch it when its on.

Quote: Jack Massey @ September 11 2008, 7:24 PM BST

'The Russians are Coming' is the name of the fall-out shelter episode. Personally, I thought it was a cracker, a terrific plot. So what made you dislike it then Aaron?

I really don't recall. Probably found it slow, and outside of the normal setting of the flat and pub or something.