Only Fools and Horses - the best episode Page 6

Agree with the earlier poster who nominated The Jolly Boys' Outing. Dates was another great feature length episode though.

Of the regular series, I have always loved Series 6 and the episode with Rodney's wedding is wonderfully moving.

Agreed.

Quote: Oldrocker @ June 14 2009, 9:56 PM BST

I confess to not reading all the posts on here but . . . .

Best scene does not equal best episode which is the title of the thread . . was the through the bar scene in the the best episode? Or just the stunt? Similarly the chandelier and the Batman scene.

Surely one of the best crafted episodes was the hooky microwave ?

Discuss.

Yes agree!

Also like the nuclear bunker one.

Discuss Whistling nnocently

Quote: Nick @ June 15 2009, 11:29 AM BST

Agree with the earlier poster who nominated The Jolly Boys' Outing. Dates was another great feature length episode though.

Of the regular series, I have always loved Series 6 and the episode with Rodney's wedding is wonderfully moving.

True, especially the scene at the end when Del is on his own and Holding Back The Years is playing, then the genius of Rodney accidentally going home to Nelson Mandela House instead of Cassandra's flat.

Stage Fright with Phil Pope is worth a mention among the later episodes, but The Longest Night is probably my all-time fave. (Unless I said something different earlier in the thread.)

They were all good. Every single one but Jolly Boys' is my favourite.

My favourite is the one where he falls through the bar.

Quote: JuliaC @ June 15 2009, 11:25 PM BST

*sarcasm detector overload*

:)

Wrong, Nil. It really is my favourite episode.

*stands corrected* :)

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 19 2009, 12:21 PM BST

*falls through the bar corrected* :)

I couldn't honestly pick out a single favourite episode, but I do recall being a kid and almost wetting myself with laughter at the line "told 'em not to eat that mutton vindaloo" in Danger: UXD, and counting the episode as my favourite for several years afterwards.

These days I really enjoy Chain Gang for it's tight plot and the fact that the whole Nag's Head crew defeat a common enemy together while still managing to antagonise and generally fall out with one another the whole time.

Chain Gang was a top notch episode, definitely one of their best. I don't like too many episodes beyond series 4, but that's one of the few after that whioch are very good (along with Hull and Back).

The Jolly Boys Outing is by far the best. Although Friday 14th is also a good episode.

Quote: Jacob Loves Comedy @ June 30 2009, 9:44 AM BST

The Jolly Boys Outing is by far the best.

Strange maybe, but I personally never liked that episode very much at all.