Only Fools and Horses - the best episode Page 2

Quote: Dave @ April 30 2008, 9:17 PM BST

The Jolly Boys' Outing. Also the best episode of any sitcom ever.

Hear Hear, I heartily agree with the above statement :)

Yep, I love The Jolly Boys' Outing and Dates as well.

Series 6 is amazing series too. Danger UXD, Chain Gang, Little Problems etc. are all phenomenal.

'A Royal Flush', everyone was at the top of their game.

Welcome Dene! :)

Jolly boys, frogs legacy, yuppy love, danger UXD, dates, who wants to be a millionaire, touch of glass.

Timeless comedy.
Laughing out loud

Quote: Aaron @ May 5 2008, 1:08 PM BST

Welcome Dene! :)

Thanks Aaron, glad to join the forums
:)

Big sitcom fan and only recently discovered y'all!

I think the whole of Series 3 (with the possible exception of the art dealer episode) is fantastic. Includes Rodney going on the run, the Trotters decorating Denzil's flat, Jim Broadbent's first appearance as Roy Slater, Del and Rodney's dad returning and Friday 14th. Brilliant.

There are too many that I liked lol but the best 2 for me were when they had the blow up dolls and the one where they didn't catch the chandelier. :D

It's a bit obvious to say the bits where Del Boy falls through the bar and where they drop the Chandelier were the best but f**k it, they were so hilarious. It never gets old.

Classic line from Del Boy:

"Are they a couple of ravers?"

"Nah they're a couple of geezers!"

:D

Quote: NickTheDon @ May 14 2008, 10:55 PM BST

Classic line from Del Boy:

"Are they a couple of ravers?"

"Nah they're a couple of geezers!"

:D

Lol that were brilliant.

There are so many good ones but I would have to go for three - "The Unlucky Winner Is" - where Rodney wins the painting competition, "Healthy Competition" where Rodney goes on his own (with Micky Pearce!) and "Stage Fright" which left me cwying!

Healthy Competition was brilliant! Those dodgy lawnmower engines...haha it's all pure genius.

My favorite has always been 'The Russians are coming' where Del buys a nuclear bunker- great inter-play between Del, Rodney and Grandad.

Friday the 14th is a genius episode- its completely different from all the others- there not trying to flog crap, they're only in the flat for 2mins and none of the peripheral characters are used, yet its one of the funniest IMHO.

The best episode for me has to be Miami Twice .