Peep Show - Series 4 Page 5

The scene up in the church gallery, last night, was hilarious!

Excellent. I found it sweet when Mark & jez got in the car and drove off, they'll be together forever. lol

"Why couldn't have you have said you f**ked her."

"How many missed calls have you got?
Bullshit! 73!"

This was great, long live Peep Show.

Last night was excellent. Peep Show once again solidifies a great series with a great ending. All hail Mitchell & Webb.

And we have that film soon as well, whatever its called, Magicians?

It came out yesterday. Hasn't had the most positive reviews though.

Quote: Retinend @ May 18, 2007, 11:49 PM

Has is it definitely been commissioned for more series?

Yep, one more at least.

That was a great last episode, the bit where hes pissing himself had me with tears in my eyes I was laughing so much!

I missed it again because there really was a classic Jonathan Ross - probably the best for ages.

A yank model called someone Dickenson. She was b-rilliant...

She was f**king nuts!!!!!!!

I watched for Izzard, I stayed for her!

It's very rare treat to see Jonathan speechless.

The bit where she came back out, while Webber and Barrowman were being interviewed was hilarious! Jonathan shouted 'Run!'

Brilliant.

Quote: David Chapman @ May 20, 2007, 12:51 AM

I missed it again because there really was a classic Jonathan Ross - probably the best for ages.

Yeah - last Friday's chat was a good one wasn't it. Things got more and more out of control as the show proceeded - very funny.

Incidently if you do want to see Peep Show David (it was a great episode) then it's repeated on E4 Tuesday and Wednesday and C4 on Thursday (or you can download it for free via 4oD).

According to my TV guide the film is pretty poor, I didn't think the trailers looked very promising either. I get the feeling that they're very good with a tight script but when it comes to their own material they're just adequate.

The writers of Peep Show wrote Magicians as well. Not Mitchell and Webb.

I saw Magicians on Monday. It's not bad, but isn't a patch on Peep Show. Great cast, though, and some good performances despite the largely uninspiring storyline. Jessica Stevenson's comedy dance alone is worth the admission price!