Drunk

This thread is for drunks to say whatever they want. I haven't been able to get drunk for a while but now my exams have ended I'm pissed most of the time including now. So if you want to say anything while drunk then write it here. I wish i had done this 20 minutes ago before i posted a load of posts (whoops). I promise noone can get offended by posts in this thread.

I'm sorry for my posts tonight if they offended. Also why is it that when you relise you're not as drunk as someone else you suddenly sober up thus wasting ten quids worth of beer?

AAAAAAA,WOOOOO, welll, hehe,,,errr, blurrrrgggg, i love you ajp, i love you really lots,,,,, who stole my shoe, was it you, you bastard you? give me my shoe.

p.s i'm not even drunk, i just love it that i get to express my weirdness, but seriously who has got my shoe.?

Good idea ajp.

*creeps quietly out of thread*

Dam, I was drunk last night, but then again it woundn't have matterd seen as though I slept in the back of a transit van...living the dream

A thread to contain Drunken wisdom is such a thing wise surely we should be allowed to run free and offer advise to people we don't know and rub their face with our hands proclaiming their are best friend :D

i've just had three G&t's and i wanna climb mount kilimanjaro but i aint got much petrol left, so i'll just pour another head distorter and relish the fact that i dont have to work. Oh life's just one dodgem ride in the fun fair of serenity. oh happy days oh happy days.

*BURP*

Pardon you.

very rude indeed I was pushed by some pouty teen today in the pub and split a bit of beer but I feel very pleased with my self in the olden days I would of ended him but today I said "Watch it you spotty little $%%*(££$£**" He apologised and gave me another drink a victory for all I think

He probably felt sorry for the old man.

Sympathy beer is still beer

*hiccups*

Quote: charley rance @ May 27, 2007, 9:21 PM

*hiccups*

I hope the vomit's not coming this way soon.

I thinkhh i have ssshit myself. I didnt pull my troosersssss down far enough. *giggles* *squelch*

Ooooh NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!