Drunk Page 11

Oh my god! That's awful!

I've heard of so many men getting so drunk they wee in cupboards and laundry baskets!!!

their not men...Their animals

Quote: EllieJP @ June 25, 2007, 12:51 AM

Oh my god! That's awful!

I've heard of so many men getting so drunk they wee in cupboards and laundry baskets!!!

That's not as bad as taking your skirt off and losing your camera though is it!

Who knows what's on that camera.

A picture of Hayley's Comet?

Ayers Rock?

Hanging gardens of Babylon.....BABYLON!! (Damn you David Gray!!)

Herds of wildebeests sweeping majestically across the plains?

wildebeests smell of wet hair and shite, nought majestic about them. I give up on the guess the picture round.

Quote: David Chapman @ May 27, 2007, 8:31 PM

Pardon you.

Quells! Frooge. Nimby nimby nimby

Well I sympathise Ellie, I`d hate to lose my camera.

Quote: EllieJP @ June 25, 2007, 12:51 AM

Oh my god! That's awful!

I knew of one guy who did this. Got out of bed and pissed on the radiator and then got back into bed. His wife was not pleased. The row lasted ages.

I got very drunk once, rang someone I hadn't spoken to for twenty years to talk about the special effects in the TV series the Hulk. All I can remember is an argument about Fruit Stands and the dialling tone.

Quote: Ed Parnell @ June 25, 2007, 1:18 AM

I knew of one guy who did this. Got out of bed and pissed on the radiator and then got back into bed. His wife was not pleased. The row lasted ages.

I got very drunk once, rang someone I hadn't spoken to for twenty years to talk about the special effects in the TV series the Hulk. All I can remember is an argument about Fruit Stands and the dialling tone.

And now I think about it, I barged into my parents bedroom, apparently, claming to be a manager from Kwik Save.

Lol, sorry, that`s not helping is it Ed?

Quote: Jude @ June 25, 2007, 1:22 AM

Lol, sorry, that`s not helping is it Ed?

No. I remember my Fathers' face as he was looking for his glasses and I was burbling on about money off offers I had planned on a beermat. I also avoided an angry taxi driver by falling down a mountain side, during which I was attacked by dogs.

Oh, and finding myself in a park painted green. And going clubbing wearing only one leg of a pair of jeans because sometime during the evening the other had been 'mislaid'

God I miss being drunk.

Quote: David Chapman @ June 25, 2007, 1:02 AM

That's not as bad as taking your skirt off and losing your camera though is it!

Who knows what's on that camera.

Actually David...there are some lovely photos on there from Cairns, Perth and Melbourne and i've lost them all...i'm gutted!

But you're right - i was stupid taking it out. Teary

Yeah Ed, me too!