The IT Crowd 2.0 Page 25

I laughed so hard watching that Gay theatre episode.
The IT Crowd 2.0 is so different (I find) from season 1 that it feels like a spin off from the first season.
Either way... one of my favorite sitcoms ever!

Roy was excellent in the "Gay" episode. His sqeaky voice made those wheelchair scenes. Oh, and that reveal of Moss behind the counter had me in stitches.

Yes! I loved his 'disabled voice.'

And I've been there too. I don't mean that in a gay way. I saw Al Murray there last year.

I saw B'Stard there a couple of years ago. Lovely theatre!

I went to see something or other there last year too!

A thing? With the man from the thingumy do?

There were lots of men!

I've just remembered what it was, it was rubbish. Gay the Gay musical probably would have been better.

I let my friend choose. Rolling eyes

Still a gorgeous theatre though, one of the nicest.

I've enjoyed both series of IT Crowd. They did have their flaws though.....the first series had some seriously bad acting and the second series wasn't as funny as the first in some places, but I think all the creases will be ironed out in the third series.

And there was the pointless freakazoid Richmond, for whom alone The IT Crowd will never be near my top 20 sitcoms.

Quote: Aaron @ March 31, 2008, 11:40 PM

And there was the pointless freakazoid Richmond, for whom alone The IT Crowd will never be near my top 20 sitcoms.

I can't hate any character played by Noel Fielding I'm afraid Cool

Richmond is not a very well developed character, but Fielding is indubitably a genius.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ April 1, 2008, 12:31 AM

Fielding is indubitably a genius.

James Corden is far more of a genius than Noel Fielding.

Stop confusing me!

I think Richmond is very funny, and well played by Noel. I would like to see how it would work without the Richmond voice though, just out of curiosity.

It always annoys me though that the stupid link announcers always call it
"the it crowd" ["it" as in "pit"} instead of "The Eye Tee Crowd".