The IT Crowd 2.0 Page 28

It seems that no one won The IT Crowd DVD competition... as it was too fiendish! There's now a race on to win the laptop. Details from Linehan's blog

A YELLOW laptop?! I think it's time for me to order a DVD.

Anyone got any news on this show? Perhaps when the 3.0 will come out? I've watched series 2.0 a few times now and I've been itching for new stuff!!! Or perhaps how the US version is coming along?

I don't think I've even seen tickets advertised for series 3, so it's unlikely to be for the best part of a year still.

Quote: Curt @ August 7 2008, 8:38 PM BST

Or perhaps how the US version is coming along?

God only knows if we'll ever see that!

NBC scrapped it. They've got US Kath & Kim now.

Quote: hotzappa11 @ August 7 2008, 10:24 PM BST

NBC scrapped it. They've got US Kath & Kim now.

I thought they probably had as it was supposed to air about a year ago.

Quote: Curt @ August 7 2008, 8:38 PM BST

Anyone got any news on this show?

Writer Graham Linehan has posted on his blog: "three weeks till we begin location filming"... http://whythatsdelightful.wordpress.com/2008/08/12/be-my-hive-brain/

He is also inviting suggestions as to what geeky things the characters should have in their office this year, and what t-shirts they should wear.

Oh I want that shirt.

Anyway. Yeah. They should use that comedy magazine that Moss was on. I can't find it and can't remember what it's called! The BFI one. Ermm. I shall search...

Would be a nice thing to spot hidden away somewhere subtly though!

Mustard?

That's the bastard.

Oh darn, it's already been featured. http://www.mustardweb.org/about/itcrowd/

How about a BSG T-shirt?

QUICK!

Now there's a thought!

I am REALLY! looking forward to Series 3 of The IT Crowd!!!!

Series one was watchable, but a little cheezy in parts. Series two was really starting to become something robust, in quality and laughs, so I'm optimistic that Series 3 will be well worth the wait.

Quote: SivoxII @ August 14 2008, 6:58 AM BST

I am REALLY! looking forward to Series 3 of The IT Crowd!!!!

Here's what to expect from the third series, from C4 press office...

Roy, Moss and Jen continue, against the odds, to be employed by Reynholm Industries as IT consultants. Their sometimes fragile friendship is reinforced when they become the victims of sexual harassment, create a fundraising erotic calendar, confront the builders from hell, inadvertently assist with a robbery and join a social networking site. Despite attempts to leave the basement of the IT dept, Jen is quickly humiliated into returning to Roy and Moss, while they in turn are lost without her.

Meanwhile their boss Douglas, suffers a string of self-inflicted calamities: he shoots himself in the leg, dons a pair of electro shock therapy pants to control sexual desire and, even though he is the MD, he reduces Reynholm Industries to near bankruptcy.

Sounds good to me!